Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, do you think Nat will keep her word and shaking of hands with James? After all, her bible does say, "thou shalt not bare false witness against thy neighbour."

Oh that's right! I forgot who it is she truly Idolizes. :lol:

I'm really surprised at the amount of people who are rooting for her. Very unexpected. It's been an interesting BB for me lately. I personally don't like the girl and think she is psycho but hey....what do I know? I really hate to see this BJ Bimbo be in a position of power. She needs to be sent on her way home and then to a very good shrink.

wasnt chosen from bag

Oops, I forgot that they pick players randomly from the bag. I guess I had a brain fade to the days when everyone played for POV. She's not my favorite so I was looking forward to her having to try and stomach all the drinks.

I'm not rooting for Nat to win the game but I'm sure happy she won hoh tonight. Nat, Sheila or Ryan winning was the only way James and Josh would go on the block. So kudos to Nat! (I kinda feel sorry for her. Her bj's and the denials of them are a bit pathetic. She obviously has no self-esteem.) Anyhoo, I don't care if she's playing for vengence or not so long as she gets one of them two out.

Archived