Sharon

CeCiMom

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, if she wasn't Joshes Stepford wife, I might be a rootin for her,lol

Sure...she's about as dull a hg as there ever was...but there's something to be said for keeping a low profile in this game. I don't think it's necessarily a bad strategy to let everyone pick off the stronger threats or obnoxious players first. Key to this game is staying in it for the duration...however you need to do it. Sharon has been low key...but has been strongly involved in decisions her (former) alliance made, she was hoh once and been put on the block 2x...and survivied. Other hg's seem to value her opinion and trust her....even though they've called her out for being a mole/spy. She's maintained friendly and good relationships with everyone in the house...even though she was in a strong alliance.

I think she's going to step it up now that it's getting crunch time....if she doesn't...she has absolutely no chance of winning.

I just wanted to report that Sharon is indeed still in the house. ;)

beeebeeies! beeebeeies beeebeeies!!!

:animated_shocking:

I think she's going to step it up now that it's getting crunch time....if she doesn't...she has absolutely no chance of winning

Agreed, but I don't think she will. I think she may expect to be carried to the end, as long as Josh is in the game. If Josh goes, she may wise up.

i give ryan edge

sharon at least give better dr's

I don't understand the logic behind evicting Sharon...but when did logic ever apply to anything in BB anyway...:confused:

5 more days until eviction...anything I guess can happen...

Sharon is crying to Josh right now because she is sad that Josh is leaving and she is really upset. James and Josh are lying their ass off to Sharon because they know she is the one going.

Sharon is crying hysterically now to Josh and she feels she let him down for not winning the POV and she is so sorry.

Josh has already thrown her under the bus and not even batted an eye.

Josh is making up all these stories that Sheila has plans to put up Sharon and making her more upset.

What an asshole

It has to be Ryan's alliance with Josh. Ryan had to convince Nat that it's a good move....good move for Ryan that is. (but probably not really) We'll see...a lot can flip in 5 days.

I am tellin ya, next to James Josh is unbelieveably evil, hurtful, and the scum of the earth.Wow Sharon has done sooo much for him, and that will really hurt her when she finds out what he has done, and there just isn't any reason to go out of your way to dump on someone who has been so loyal to you, I really dislike this guy intensley!!!!

I was hoping for James to go but if he didn't at least Josh would be walking out the door so it was a win-win situation. Now we will have both of them still in the house.... Poor Sharon.

Archived