Sharon

CeCiMom

for a while there I really thoght Sharon was fallin for Josh, sometimes a girl will fall for a gay guy and think maybe they could change em up, she just seemed sooo into him, for what is what I want to know

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nerorowan

As I was reading morty's and listening to live feed I suddenly heard a high-pitched squealing and clicking it finally came to me Sharon's dirty little secret is ' Sharon is a dolphin' :nemoani:

OK, I was gone a couple of days and i logged on to see players names that I did not recognize. I was kind of hoping that they brought a whole new cast in when I finally realized that they were spelled sdrawkcab. Good one.....

:lol:

Is she throwing HoH tomorrow? Im listening to her talk to Josh and it sounds that way.

BAD MOVE if she does. Joshy will be gone, James isnt very good at questions and her furriends wont be enough votes to keep her.

I wonder how Sharon will feel when she sees that her allegience to Josh is a one-way street. I don't see what she sees in him and draws her to want to nurture him.

I almost think the girl has fallen for him , some girls fall for a gay guy, you would think Sharon would know you cannot change that, but she is young, maybe she thinks so, I don't know, but she sure has been loyal to him.

Weren't there questions early on about her "boyfriend" Jacob????

I thought people were questioning if he was gay(????)......maybe she only goes for gay guys(????) Just sayin :-)

Throughout the game I've liked Sharon except that a whole cast of Sharon's would have sent the whole season into the toilet (quicker than it has been). However, for all her being sooooo nice and good she never once stuck up for anyone during James' rants, Josh's nasty comments and seemed to genuinely like Chelsia despite her melt down. There was a little bit of the evil voyeur in her, letting everyone else hang themselves out to dry. She always stuck with that alliance no matter what crap they pulled. I think she is a lousy judge of character.

birds of a feather flock together

I like Sharon's maturity. She has a few faults but not anywhere close to the others. I am not rooting for her to win but I do like that she is basically playing nice.

Sharon:::Boring:::Sharon:::Boring:::Sharon:::Boring:::Sharon:::Boring:::Sharon::

:Boring:::Sharon:::Boring

Lastnight clenched it. She's no competitor. She's got no game.

i want to see james voted out more then put up lol

from a few pages back..

so you people are telling me that you would give up and leave? If you were in the same situation as Josh, would you not want to stay and fight for yourself, or allow someone that you just met weeks ago have the shot at the half mil?

OMG, both her and Chelskanka needed to step away from the tweeezers, someone mad a comment about Chelseia and her "Tiny little Eyebrows" can't remember who said that but I thought it was so true ans sooo funny, why do some girls pluck sooo mucH??

Archived