James

CeCiMom

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:hide:

like James is on his own island, I think,lol

I will share mine, but James cant come to my Island, but wicked can

I believe James would rather have the numbers to his advantage. When he believed that was the case, his entire demeanor was different. Now, he knows the odds are against him. Unlike people like Shelia who begin to demand pay-back, James places the responsibility on himself. James has YET to go to Ryan and Shelia and demand they vote his way or vote to keep him in the game because he is solely responsible for thier survival in the house.

No one has made a selfless move in this game...why should James be any different?? Point is he saved Ryan AND Shelia when he nominated and evicted Matt. But has he asked for that favor to be returned? Unlike Shelia who holds every vote over everyone's head. Shit, she still reminds Natalie that if it wasn't for Shelia, Natt and Matt would have been evicted instead of Amanda and Alex.

isnt this game about playing for yourself! good for james. he would be stupid to make moves that benefit others... hmmmm like natalie playing this whole game for matt... now that is just messed up.

sheila AND natalie have the habit of telling people that it was because of them that they are still in the house. natalie told james over and over and over it was HER vote that brought him back into the game... bla bla bla... i guess that should mean she OWNS him till the end? they should just hand sheila and natalie the money now if that is the case.

:animated_scratchchin: uhhhh NO.

james i know if he doesnt win hoh he'll win pov

yep perfect analogy

Archived