Ryan

CeCiMom

I just can't stand that about this season. I hate all the secret alliances and all the shady people. I know this is BB but I like the old days where the alliances did battle and they were loyal to their alliance until they had to pick each other off.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

doesn't he look like he's going to eat the chess pieces or the pool cues or something now that he's on slop? i swear, i thought he was going to eat the digiornio pizza BOX last night. i get the feeling ryan isn't used to fasting!

Ryan LOVES his food!

Both Adam and Natalie are disgusting eaters and they smack their food in everyones faces. They like to cook all this savory smelling food and the rest of the house on slop gets to smell it. I think it would be more considerate to make a sandwich or eat a salad.

Natalie eats 10 times more then I do and is skinny and for that alone I hate her. ^_^

LOL Marty, She wont be for long. She hasn't hit middle age yet. I imagine her over eating will catch up to her in due time.

If you look at her introductory video, when she is in the coffee kiosk wearing a bikini and she leans forward into the camera, she has a sagging gut!

Looks like she went on a little bit of a work out regime before BB actually started as it looks pretty toned up now.

well Ryan is not the body type that can put in all those calories and not look like the pilsbury dough boy, It really is kind of annoying to see him so upset that he cannot eat, he may really have a food addiction, I enjoy a good meal, but I could do ok if I did not get to eat, Ryan just puts himself through all kinds of stuff when they start eating around him, which by the way I think is not nice, and I do not think they are eating around them for strategy, but rather that they are mindless of other peoples feelings, sharon has a slop pass and is not eating because she does care, it is just shallow for Nat and Adam to cook and bake and get those aromas goin and then chomp and smack in front of them. Ryan just cannot handle it.

i swear ryan is an idiot

Archived