Ryan

CeCiMom

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he will sweat bullets knowing josh can exposed their so called alliance

yep

well it would be smart for Josh to leak that info on ryan, but then I do not want to see him get any further,lol

and the biggest turd in the bowl floats another week.

BTW - I caught American Idol for the first time last night and the kid that lost looked like a black version of Ryan.

chikezzee.jpg

I was honestly thinking the same thing on Tuesday when I was watching AI...too funny!

Just don't like this guy. He is not as dysfunctional as the others but there is a mean streak I sense in him that I don't like. I think he is very much a phony and we don't know the real Ryan.

That is my opinion today and I reserve the right to change it at any time.

I haven't liked him since day 1, This dude is uber creepy to me!! He makes me think of a pedophile, I don't know why. Maybe it's his labored breathing and the sickening way he leers at the girls. Sometimes I get the vibe that he's looking at the chiccas as if they were some sort of food.

I think he makes Adam look normal.

he was soooo fulll fo it last nite tellin the group that sheila was the one sayin that James was talkin about Natalies family, like sheilas the one who started it, I think he was right up there talkin just as much smack as anyone, I am not liking him, his is a sneaky one and really wants to win this(well who doesn't) but this guy is reaallly needy, I am not diggin him,lol

I don't get the pedophile vibe from him. Him and Adam are the only 2 i actually kind of like. He does play the game like a pussy though. No confrontations ever. He will not stand up to anyone. He's better than listening to Natty and Sheila though.

...opinions are like assholes...everyone's got one.... so here is mine... (my opinion, that is...)

Anyone wondering why Ryan is so quiet? He wasn't when he first started this game...he is trying to fly under the radar. They need to be watching him, sneaky, sneaky....He has allied himself with James..then Adam...then is nice to Natalie...hmmmm. And he is always up in the HoH room. This guy could win this thing because no one is paying attention....

don't get the pedophile vibe from him. Him and Adam are the only 2 i actually kind of like. He does play the game like a pussy though. No confrontations ever. He will not stand up to anyone. He's better than listening to Natty and Sheila though.

Agreed. I think of Ryan as just an average Joe stuck in a house of craziness... and yeah he's boring, but I dont' think I would be all that exciting to watch if I were in the house either.

ITA Sara... I think I can somewhat identify with Ryan, and Sharon too (to an extent), because they play the game more like I probably would (I wouldn't be the most exiciting hg ever, for sure...lol)...taking a back seat to all the drama creators and attention seekers. It would be a total snorefest if all the hgs were like those 2 though.

I agree it would be a snoozefest if BB made a cast of Ryan/Sharon types. Ryan gets right in the middle of everything and just stands there and Sharon runs to bed, opens the bible and puts her blankie on. :lol:

I'm sure Ryan was cast because of Jen. But, he's there now and so far he's doing a good job of staying just behind the main targets. lol

I like the way Ryan is playing the game. He stirs the pot, puts the blame on others and sits back and lets things take their natural course. He lays low and out of the drama. IMO- he is the brains behind a lot of stuff that has gone on. He places ideas and people tend to run with them.

GO RYAN ! ! ! !

I've like Ryan since the beginning. Maybe because, after BB8 and BB9 I'm just sick of watching men abuse women and get away with it. Ryan's playing a good game right now. I'd like to see him & Adam in the finale. . . . . with Adam winning.

Ryan up in HOH with Natalie. He said they need to keep Josh and evict Sharon. They said they should evict Sharon because she is sneaky.

wah??? Like the others are??

that would shut him up wouldn't it???? love to see that happen, I mean gant needs to thow some kind of wrench in the works,lol

Archived