Past Hg's That Have Done Tv Show Guest Walk-ons

Slowpoke

WOW Ms.T ...... glad you put down your knitting needles to post all those goodies.

fun to be able to click on the links you posted to see the pics in case the name didn't

ring a bell at first.... :2thumbsup:

I really didn't start watching faithfully until Season 3 or 4, so some of the names were new to me. And then there was some that, if their "nickname" hadn't been listed I wouldn't have known who they were... "Bunky" for example! :D

Yea, I'm way behind on my knitting now. ;) And I missed some of Dancing with the Stars, but it was fun finding all the scoop. I included the links b/c I figured some would like more info. than I posted. Dr. Will had a whole lot of stuff he's done as "Himself" but I didn't post that.

i just seen boogie cameo on MONK today

Great research! Was almost like a trip down BB memory lane!

Did I miss seeing Howie listed? Wasn't he on a dating show prior to being on BB? Seems I saw a clip and he was acting like tropical storm Howie at the end of the date :)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1958051/

Howie Gordon(III)

"The Search for the Next Elvira" .... Himself - Date (1 episode, 2007)

- Dining with the Devil (2007) TV episode .... Himself - Date

- Reality TV Chat (2005) TV episode .... Himself

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Details

Other Works:Appeared in an episode of Blind Date.

georgectv, you are correct... it was hidden toward the bottom of the page and I missed it the first time around! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived