Diary Room and other Classics

I believe we have another Diary Room Classic -

The Guinea Pigs in the Diary Room wanting to vote out Sharon was a FABULOUS LOL Big Brother Moment!!!!

This made me think of how dull most of these people are. Most of the "interesting" Diary Room sessions this season show Irony (the anticipation two weeks ago that Matt was going up and then James getting put up) but I cannot think of too many LOL moments.

How about listing some of you fav Diary Room moments , this season or any from the past and maybe we can get Dream Angel (or someone) to dig out that moment and post a link so we all can enjoy.

Cmon - Think Dr. Will (Season 2), Danielle (Season 3), Dr. Will/Boogie - Hand Phone sessions (Season 7)....

Dream Angel can you post the Guinea Pig Segment and possibly Boogie trying to ring Will after he was evicted and there was not answer?

gp threw sharon under the bus after she feed them daily :lol:

I thought that the GP's were a great session. I do believe it is the best one that I have ever seen so far. I just hope some one will care for them gp's when Sharon is evicted. How sad she will be when she can only chew on her face instead of talking to them gp's everyday.

A funny one I remember: It was either Season 6 or 7 when James got "hurt" during a POV or competition and then went to the Diary Room and showed his finger and said it was a small hurt but a hurt none-the-less...

Can anyone find that clip?

Thanks for posting link Jem....Dani was so entertaining! ahhhh...good times! :)

Thanks Jedi for the Will Mike Boogie links. LMAO. This season has been such a disappointment. When I get to look back at the old seasons it makes me appreciate how good they were. I get to see people I haven't seen in a while. Back then I could watch the show without vomiting. This cast sucks. Try as I might I can't find one redeeming quality in this cast.

Again Thanks for the memories.

Now I am crying at work. Thanks Dreamangel. Monica really handled that so much better than I would have. She was, probably still is, a very strong women. Dr. Will was even sincere, wow. And yes, now I remember why I love this show. *Sigh* Anyway, thanks. :crybaby:

Archived