Questions and Answers

indypeg26

Guest Shockalot

Man that brings back memories!

I think the main problem was that CBS didnt really consider how nice the viewing public was going to be too.

There were 10 remarkably well behaved and decent people. Even grumpy tough Eddy was basically a pretty nice guy down deep.

Then they had two severely hateable people. Will Mega and the Stripper with the heart of coal.

They were simply gone in weeks 1&2 ... and well.. . 10 nice people apologised to each other for being forced to vote.

I think Jaime became the biggest 'Scandal' when she chose to speak to a Hollywood Agent over her Mom in some 'win a 5 minute meeting' contest lol!

Oh how I loved Chickenman George though.. at least he went stir-crazy towards the end and carried out the most peculiar and anti-climatic stunt in BB history - The ShowerStall Rocketman LMAO!!

Good Times.. Arnold Shapiro wont agree with me maybe but ... I absolutely loved the Original Big Brother USA!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank

It's so seldom that my memory holds up ... so, thank you for finding the details.

• 3 weeks later...

What I don't understand is in the past the houseguest didn't met until that 1st night....

so how is there "live Feeds" going on if the show doesn't start until thursday night??

how is there pictures of the whole cast together if they dont' met until thrusday night???

did I miss something??

if this post is in the wrong place please let me know!

Every year they go in 4 to 5 days before the show starts!!! You can hear them talk about 4th of July fireworks and all that on the live feeds!!! The first show is taped and live at some parts!!! Hope this helps!!!

They always go in the house before the first show airs... What you see on the first show is pre recorded... Sometimes they might do something live at the end, but most isn't live... They are in the house and have been for a couple of days... I have seen them looking in the fish tank and you can tell who they are... There is NO doubt in my mind they have been in the house since the 3rd...

what about the "Live" shows???

doesn't Juile say "day #" their stay....

so they have been in the house for 4 days...what are they doing for 4 days...what about HOH??? what about the 1st eviction?? isn't that done life??

guess I did miss something! LOL!

thanks!! here I have been waiting until now to check things out! I guess I missed alot! I better head out and start reading the rest of Mortys! LOL!

They have had the first HoH if you are to believe that the blog is really Michael's... I don't know about the blog but I do believe they have had the first HoH... I could be wrong though...

Guest ranster627
They have had the first HoH if you are to believe that the blog is really Michael's... I don't know about the blog but I do believe they have had the first HoH... I could be wrong though...

We will know real soon now for sure! :wink:

Could be if they have a special competition tomorrow or something... Maybe they have been staying up late at night and BB is trying to get them to go to bed earlier... Maybe it's the beer and wine that's getting cut off...

Like I just said... maybe because they have something special tomorrow or because they have been staying up late... Last year they tried the lights out thing but it didn't work...