Questions and Answers

indypeg26

Guest Lorelei

It's a good thing it doesn't rain in the summer in CA, especially in the Central Valley (I'm about 3 hours north of the BB house). The humidity combined with the 100+ temps would be a killer. Today it is 101 in the shade, but, as they say, it is a dry heat, so it is bearable. Don't know what the temperature in LA is today, probably only in the 80's.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if they are in the same or similar building (BB UK had houseguests in a "Secret Garden" that they lived in until coming into the house) but if there is any possibility of them coming back into the house, then they would definately be under the same rules. Basically sequestered with no t.v., internet, no outside contact.

The part about the planes makes sense now, I just couldn't remember how they shifted attention away in season 2-3. And if people think they won't be able to see them...they are less likely to pay to send a message.

I haven't seen any evidence Ashlea is back home and posed the question because I think the absence of her being in the real world is telling. If there is some hometown story about how she went and did her best and is home now.....that's a different story.

Thanks to those who took the Eric quote all in fun and responded anyway. For those of you who didn't respond so well, that's o.k. I'd like everyone else to not be hard on them. Some of us, like Shockalot and Diet, are better about responding well to funny posts. Others of us have different strengths. Everyone will have their time to shine.

I don't think they can stop the planes from flying over, but I remember once they put them on ID lockdown.  I know one time they were just three left and playing the HOH game and of the the girls boyfriends sent something over that she took bad.  I can't remember the season though.  And it is ok about the Eric quote, to each his own.

I think that was in season one, it was Jamie's boyfriend who sent the message.

I know lol. The other day I was seeing how many names I could remember from each season (yes, I was extremely bored lol) and I totally blanked on like half the people from the first season. I remembered George, Jamie, Josh, Curtis, Jordan and Eddie but that was it.

I don't remember any HG going on Letterman last year..Heck he even stopped having survivor castaways

she was on housecalls

But last year Will was on House Calls and he was sequestered. They have to do a bit of the press junket, but if they're being sequestered they can only do so much.

Like an interview? Are they prompted with questions?

Being creative with questions that they (Big Brother) could ask, could they influence the way the HG's vote?

I think BB must know that by keeping Michael in the house, it would make for better TV.

(I know that unless those safes hold something special for Michael, he is likely to be evicted this week, but Id really like to see him stay!)

Ciao,

Kelly

Guest BigSister

I was wondering that too... :)

I think they are who pointed out to Eric that Michael is not guilty of what he's been accused! :wink:

After all isn't Big Brother suposed to stir the pot :?:

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan

Big Brother asks the HGs questions and in reply the HGs must answer by including the question in the answer.

So, BB will ask "Janelle, do you think that playing chess with the guys gives you an idea about their intelligence?"

And Janelle is expected to answer "Playing chess with the guys etc etc"

This is a great way to create story lines because BB can incite problems between HGs by making suggestions in their questioning. Reminds me of the Prisoner's Dilemma

Houseguest in previous years have mentioned rather superficially since they cant give details, that they get the feeling BB is guiding or nudging them in certain directions with the questions they ask, re-ask and rephrase until a light bulb goes off in the HG's head.

Well we might find out about your question pretty soon a thunder storm just passed over my house and is heading West towards the BB house. I live about 35 miles away from the BB house. This is like only the 2nd time in my life it's ever rained in July. Right now it's 5:53 bb time.

This brings up a good question. What do they do with the HGs if a strong storm goes through? An earthquake? A bomb threat? It seems kinda stupid to let them sit there when those things happen.

I know that the HGs have to figure-out for themselves who voted for whom for eviction, but when are the viewers told? I feel that it was Kaysar who voted to eject Janelle as he's partners with Michael, but when is it revealed, if ever. On "Survivor", each vote is shown to the viewers at the episode's conclusion.

Guest BaileySue
I know that the HGs have to figure-out for themselves who voted for whom for eviction, but when are the viewers told? I feel that it was Kaysar who voted to eject Janelle as he's partners with Michael, but when is it revealed, if ever. On "Survivor", each vote is shown to the viewers at the episode's conclusion.

I saw the first week's voting history on the CBS Big Brother site somewhere. I'll go check it out.

There was only one vote for Michael to stay in the house and it appeared to me that in Kaysar's goodbye speech that he may have voted against him.  So I am curious about the votes too.

i dont think so bb would have shown it.

Jannelle already knows that Kayser voted to evict her instead of Michael.

The 3 of them discussed that BEFORE Kayser voted and she didn't want Michael to get voted out unanimously and neither did Kayser. It was on the live feeds when they discussed it.

We see who votes for who later in the season when they do the live voting, but that's the only time we know for sure how every person's vote was cast. BB never tells us everybody's vote on the pre-taped voting.

they do get reveil live when it gets down too four or so

Guest Shiraz2005

This is my first post... Hi all! I just wanted to say that as the show goes on (at least in previous BBs), and the house guests dwindle, they vote live in the diary room, so we know/hear who they vote for.

I guess it's just speculation... for the house guests to guess who voted for whom, for the DRAMA! :lol:

Here is where to view voting history on the cbs sitehttp://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/_show/vh.shtml

Thank you for the link.

That answers my question. Kaysar did not vote to oust Michael. The way he said he was sorry was confusing and I thought he may have. I think Kaysar's a good guy! :)