Chelsia

CeCiMom

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, no way Josh was gonna leave the room to give them some alone time! I bet he was praying for a threesome! sick0025.gif

:pixiedust:

" I'm sure after James' BIG babushka she is more than a little loose. (sound of whistling wind) "

Just a guess but somehow even Jame's big ol asparagus probably looks like a baby spoon stirring inside a giant kettle.

Chelsia is negotiating a blow job for James to throw the veto. James swears he is going to throw it. They shook hands on the deal.

Chelsia said she got casted because she said she would do sexual favors in the house.

I am so pissed at Grodner and their pack if deviants. :brood:

Chelsia said she will take 3 loads from James.

Those two deviants were meant for each other. They will probably release a video together of their sex-capades to make up for not wining BB. I mourn for the future of our youth if this is even a small sample of their morals.

I felt so sorry for James when he said he hadn't had a bj in over 40 days...poor guy...how has he been able to survive in that house! :rolleyes:

well...I guess the good part is that James has agreed to throw the pov comp for it....I could care less what the skank has to do in order to get him to lose and one step closer to him being out the door!.

Chelsia could use up ALOT of energy if she decides to b4 the POV... Sorry, but if I had that offer on the table, I'd go back on it to... Once the deed is done there is no going back, but you can ALWAYS go back on a vote or in this case, throwing the POV... Just my perspective, I guess... But, who's to say it hasn't happend already as they keeping switching the feeds once they get frisky...

The most disgusting thing I heard last night is when Chelsia said that she got the gig for Big Brother because she told them she would be willing to do sexual favors in the house.

I hope CBS never pulls the crap with us again! :angry2:

I can't believe that she is stupid enough to believe that James would throw the POV for a BJ... Of course, I can't believe that she hasn't already given him one for fun either. And for some strange reason I am still rooting for the two of them.

Archived