Chelsia

CeCiMom

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did a happy dance when I read that Chelsia is on the block! dance017.gif Thank-you Adam!

:pixiedust:

She does hava a pretty face - that being said - she's one of the most fouled-mouth women it's ever been my misfortune to listen to. I'm really not sure why she seems to care so much about appearing to have sex on the internet - her other actions and words must make her parents so proud.

My Father is by no means a prude, and I'll tell you.....if I acted on national TV the way she did.....I'd better pack my bags and get outta Dodge. My parents would disown me. Her Family has to face people everyday while she acts like a slut on National Television. She must at some point in time sit there and say to herself "how will my actions affect my family" (oops, I forgot....we are talking about Chelsia) She is so cruel to everyone she talks to. She acts like everyone owes her something.

Chelsia in bed with James and she is HOT and wants to give him a BJ. James is sucking her boobies and he starts touching her skanky place and then we get FOTH.

Oh and Josh was laying next to them.

Feeds back and now Sharon is in the room

I can't believe that she was my favorite when the show started.....but it didn't take too long for her true colors to come out! I still shake my head remembering her sitting in the hot tub naked from the waist down and saying "Happy Birthday Dad"! and I know Dad was proud of her licking whip cream off Natty's boobers! And I can't wait for her to bring James home to meet the parents! :lol:

Marty.....EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

ya know Chelseia said the way to have sex on national tv was to just do it out in the open because they cannot show it during programming or the feeds, etc, so maybe that is what they are doing, and I get eh feeling that they like to put on a show, hey I had a cpl of roomates yrs ago that really got turned on by putting on a show,lol

well that is just stupid, it would piss me off to think that they are giving them sanctity by not showing them, doing something under the covers and being shown is different than just going at it in the open and with the lights on,lol, if this is what they are doing then I guess they really cannot show it, if I was Josh I would leave, forget the dame wall of privacy, too liberal for me, and I am no prude at all

I don't think she does Wicked.....but she's said more than once that she promised her Dad that she wouldn't have sex on the feeds or TV. SKANK!

Chelsia doesn't have a boyfriend outside of the house that she dumps on TV for a guy she just met, so I can't call her a skank...a little loose, but not a skank.

Archived