Chelsia

CeCiMom

i think chelsia is loose enough for it

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James has a heart? Yikes I have heard him say some of the cruelest things on the feeds. He has a really cold heart.

The charity bike riding persona is just an act.

Nat is pretty mean and heartless too.

The only human I can see with a heart is Sheila. You would never see Sheila doing something to someone to hurt them just for shits and giggles. Never.

mmm, did you hear Shelia for the first few weeks going off about Adam? IMO, that was meaner than anything I have read james say.

Chelsia better get her knee pads ready...

This is the one and only person that I will be jumping for joy to see leave the house. I really don't like this girl at all. I wouldn't care if Josh won it over her, hell I wouldn't have minded Matt winning over her.............

Marty:

I don't have the live feeds so I am not aware of anything cruel that James has said, but I am willing to change my opinion of him if you could tell me some of the stuff that he has said :animated_scratchchin:

I know that BigBrother wants the audience to believe that James and Skankia are so sweet and innocent but I'm not buying it with Skankia....I haven't been to convinced that James isn't a nice guy though

I have to wonder... which is worse?

Chelsia offering to give up BJ's for votes, no evidence of actual BJ's given. Very likely she gave one to James who she genuinely cares for and who genuinely cares for her; or.....

Natalie giving up a BJ to a man (we know this is true) who told her over and over again that he didn't like her that way, but had also no problem using her in that way. Natalie chasing after him and Matt lying while he was actually kissing on another girl just because she was in a position of power that week??

No offense, but I'll take Chelsia's honest sluttiness over Natalie's righteous (and hypocritical) indignation any day.

As for Sheila, she lies to Adam that its just fake anger towards him, when we know she's torn him up and down in the DR and genuinely hates him. She's lied and gossips behind peoples backs OFTEN and uses her son as a ploy to gain sympathy.

BB put Sheila with Adam as a "soul-mate" and she had to sleep with him in the same bed....I don't blame her one bit for throwing a fit or bitching about it later....he even tried to wackoff laying next to her....sick0025.gif I can't imagine anyone wanting to be partnered with him. I bet Sheila would of never signed on to BB if she knew that! jmho

As far a Chelsia is concerned I can't wait to see that skank leave! and James right behind her!

:pixiedust:

Marty, if you are changin to lemondrop, I am changin to apple pucker,lol yes cinimmonstick we likey your name,lol

Why...thank you GingerSnaps

You're quite welcome. If I ever get a chance to change my name it will be Vienna Fingers - my second favorite cookie. lol

awwwwwww.....cinnamon stick is all blushy now

Yes, cinnamon sticks have that nice earthy tone!

Back to the subject: I bet Chelsia would bite James toe nails for him if she thought it would let her stick around another week.

Biting toenails and all this food talk has made me hungry :cheeseburger:

I would like to have dibs on "Double Stuff OREO"

Anyways, back on subject... I'm not sure if anyone has read this but I did find it online regarding Chelsia before coming into the house... If it's been posted before, I apologize...

http://www.globegazette.com/articles/2008/...dd683485144.txt

And after reading some of the posts, it sounds like not many of you care... Again, I apologize... :smoke:

Her parents will be watching closely.

Robin said she will have to develop a thick skin because “Big Brother can be a little intimidating sometimes.”

:animated_rotfl: That is the funniest thing I've read this season!

I have friends from Mason.....I wonder if they know her family????

:pixiedust:

Thanks for posting that link BBfanDoug! ;)

I don't like alot of the things Chelsia has said or done but watching her f**k with Nat about Matt is great! For me anyway. I hate Nat so much.

Chelsia has planted that jealousy seed in Nat after those comments. NOw Nat doesn't wat to send her.LMFAO!!

I have to admit, me and my husband are cracking up about Chelsia's gameplay as well. Sure enough, there is Natalie trying to persuade the guys to put Josh up instead of Sharon. Why? Because Matt already kissed Sharon too and Nat does not want Sharon alone in the sequester house with Matt either. LOL

What is sad, is that Ryan (I still like him, but he needs to tell Nat the truth) is allowing Nat to believe that Matt likes her when Ryan knows that when Chelsia said that Matt doesn't like Nat, it was true.

Archived