Adam

CeCiMom

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

james, josh, sharon, chelesia will promise him the world to not put them up

if he puts up anyone from his side he is the biggest idiot in bb history

his floating days are OFFICIALLY over

I don't think there's any mystery here... Adam will nominate Josh and Sharon. Chelsia will be the replacement nomination, if need be.

Adam only seems to have a bond with James and Ryan. He has tolerated Sheila in the past and he would love to take Matts place for Nats bj detail. If he is like the rest of them the HoH will go to his head. PowerTrip. Maybe he will PLAY the game and nominate who he wants not who the rest of the house wants.

Unless some strange deal is made. Adam has never been close or hardly talked to Josh/Sharon. However, if he listens to Ryan and Ryan tries to save Josh from the block... I guess it could be some other combination.

I don't think there's any mystery here... Adam will nominate Josh and Sharon. Chelsia will be the replacement nomination, if need be.

That's what I was thinking... I think its possible for him to put up Chelsia and Sharon first and then Josh for replacement as well.

Last week Adam said he wanted HOH so he could put up Shelia.....

I'm happy that he beat Chelsia! larger015.gif

I just hope he smartens up and puts James/Chelsia/or Josh up!

:pixiedust:

Adam has kind of grown on me. My husband and I just laugh every time we see his DR's. He's cooky wacky guy. LOL

i really don't see adam putting up james or backdooring him. i don't see him doing either to ryan either. i don't know of any problems with him and chelsia either. i think he likes her more than any of the other girls. he always told the "boys" he wanted to be the one to get sheila out. we'll see if he really does or was just mouthing. i think he will put up josh and sharon and we'll see maybe sheila

I was wondering if anyone else has noticed how Baller shakes a little bit. I remember him talking with SHeila about being in a car accident and having glass still in his face, He'd been on pain meds for a few years. He said the pain meds were stonger than percoset. ( I'm thinking oxycontin ). That he couldn't bring or take pain meds in BB house becasue producers said it would hamper his performance in comps. So I'm thinking he has had to detox in that house. Maybe why all the twitiching,scratching, and picking...Dunno....just a thought. Coming off heavy pain meds, especailly after a few years of use is very hard. Kinda feel for baller in that aspect. Just me rambling some thoughts....

I especially do not think he will mess with Sheila this week, not after their heart to heart last nite, and I think he was talkin BS when he said that about Sheila cause everyone was mockin her

I remember him talking with SHeila about being in a car accident and having glass still in his face,

I don't think his face hurts him as much as it hurts me to look at it.

The guy is a hophead and he'd have to be drug free for a decade before he gets rid of those hop head ways. Too much coke and who knows what else.

I don't think his face hurts him as much as it hurts me to look at it.

My husband bust out laughing whenever they show one of his DR's. He's goofy and goofy looking. But I don't think he's bad guy or anything...just entertainment. LOL

Archived