March 30 - Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY "real time" Live Feed observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use Parenthesis (*brackets*) around the text.

Please post pictures and video the following forum! http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=82

If you post questions or start conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10:10 pm BBT: Adam/Ryan/Josh playing a game of cut throat. Josh asks a bunch of questions as to how you play. James comes out. Talk turn to how much Showtime pays BB to broadcast the show. James says Showtime sucks anyway.

Nat & Sharon are carrying a big pan of hot water up to HoH. Sharon says she hopes they don't fuck with Sheila too bad tonight. Nat tells Sharon that she thinks Ryan & Adam are on board to get Josh out. They go in HoH & Sheila is listening to music. Sheila asks what the messiah (James) has been up to. They tell her not much. Sheila says she is not hiding from James.

In the BY Adam announces he has 7-8 packs of cigarettes left.

1:23AM BBT James is in the bathroom, Nat , She, Sharon, and Josh in Bed. Ryan and Adam talking about a bad experience Ryan had in Canada. He hates french people he said. Keeps talking about how he hates Canada how they pulled him over and held him for something he was mumbling but has to do with drugs. He says Canadians are Cock suckers and they hate Americans. ( I'll make this short, he's talking trash about Canadians and how he hates them, he had some drugs on him that they found, or paraphanilia he bashing them big time) Ryan asks Adam Why were you in Jail in France??? he says I will tell you when we get out. Well, how did you get caught? On the train Adam says. Ryan asks how much Jail time ? Adam says 3 Months Prison . Adams talking about getting caught with " A bunch of F'ing HASH in France" in his words. ( I honestly can't believe BB would allow ex convicts on the show non-violents are ok I assume?) Ryan ask if theres a bunch of hardcore people there?Adam says nah all Muslims, terrorists and shit and that they didn't fuck with him because he was all pumped at the time. Ryan asks what do you know about Russian prisons. Adam says nothing I've seen them on TV. ( I'm out My Husband deals with these low life drug dealers everyday I don't want to report about them)

1:38amBBT James & Josh just banged pots & pants in Shelia's room wakin her & Adam up. Shelia "ahh son of a bitch." Adam"ahhhh what the fuck, who's that. ahhh." the boys go runnin, Shelia "who was it." Ryan was in BR and Adam tells him what happed. Shelia "who's there." the boys listin in on Adam/Ryan and as J/J walked by GP's a Gp came out of tube to see what was all that clatter. Josh?James go into HT.

2amBBT Shelia found the shoes on counter, She tells Adam/Ryan, that James is tryin 2 mess with her but its not working." and that when James came in room and smashed apns it dint scare her she says.(she hid under her pillow, Josh never banged pans just held him in other room.) Ryan/Adam talkin bouty food, Shelia back in bed, Josh/James in HT

2:17 BBT Josh & James in the HT talking game. Baller came out and told them that Sheila was not impressed with their antics and gave them a 1 on originality (actualyy she said 0!!) As Baller went back inside...he drank out of the gallon jug of OJ (EWwww) AND THEN..used a kitchen utensil to scratch his back, and put it BACK ON THE COUNTER!!! iT IS PRETTY BORING, BUT I THOUGHT ADAM WAS PRETTY FUNNY!!

Ryan, Adam, James and Josh putting toilet paper all over the BR. I missed some stuff before that, so I don't know what the hell is going on. Idiots!

Your right swat, I wouldn't be saying that crap on T.V. either! Not too bright I guess.

OMG, Sheila talking about how James is obsessed with bringing her down.( blah blah blah! ) "KNOW THIS" (ugh!!)

She is about to tell everyone what she is going to do if she wins HOH, ( LIKE THAT MIGHT HAPPEN) LOL. (We of course can't get an actual answer, because she goes off on another rant Ohhhh maybe it's coming soon!) Nat in bubble bath, oh yay! :stirthepot: Zippity doo dah she says, talking her strategy lmao. (The energizer bunny is at it again.) " need to keep Sharon and not Josh, it will fluster James, Nat says" ( heard this a million times already) Sheila, Sharon, and Nat all talkin together while nat is bathing. Sheila saying " wait till you see what I'm gonna do!" la, la, la, . (Whatever we'll see)

They are all talking now about how Matty and Chelsia are in sequester together and what might be happening, lots of conjecture.

I'm out. Good night!

sorry guys, had this all on dvr...got in late i'm behind, had to catch up.

8:16 am BBT - There was some weird noise that sounded like a quacking duck, yet all feeds are on the sleeping HG's... I also hear birds chirping so one of the mics must be positioned outside... OK I hear more ducks now... odd

8:48 am BBT - HG's still asleep (it will be interesting to see if Sheila once again complains that she has gotten no sleep... as she has been sleeping soundly since 3:00 am) Cam 1 - Pink room with Ry and Adam Cam 2 - Boat/Blue room with Sheila Cam 3 - Couch/Bed room with Josh and Sharon Cam 4 - Couch/bed room with Josh and Sharon in one bed and James in the other.

First time updater, so please let me know if I'm not doing it correctly! :)

11:20 BBT sheila & ryan talking in BY general about how bad sheila has been treated. adam & nat join. Boys are joking about keeping josh because of his great routines, say they need to talk to sharon about creating some dance routines if they're going to get rid of josh. Sheila says and sharon needs to give her the slop pass cause she'll need it. Boys say josh thinks they are leaning towards him. sheila saying she's hanging out with sharon to get her on their side and again talking about how much sharon cares about josh and how he's been bad behind her back by wanting her out. Lots of talk about sharon looking out for him and josh throwing her under the bus a number of times. Sharon comes out, then goes right back inside. (Seems like they all think they can get her over to their side.)

11:25 BBT now ryan says that makes him even more want to vote josh out. nat makes point if josh backstabs his own partner 3 times then he can't be trusted at all.

11:27 BBT they are all talking about sticking with original plan. adam chimes in to keep josh and sheila jokes she's going to throw all their coffees on him. They are calling themselve team JC (team Jesus Christ). Sharon walks out and ryan tells her she looks hot. Sheila asks sharon what it will take to get the slop pass from her then immediately says she's jk. They ask sharon how well she can do dance routines. Sharon says idk, we'll see. Adam says no one can dance like josh. Ryan agrees, no one can dance like josh.

11:29 BBT now talking about sharon's earrings and how much they would cost if they were real diamonds. She guesses around $20-30k and ryan says maybe that's what he'll buy with his money when he gets out. (I think jen would probably prefer the engagement ring to earrings) All talking about diamonds and how too big is gaudy. Ryan says he's screwed and has to get something nice/good quality cause Jen knows all about diamonds since she dated a diamond guy for 4 years.

11:31 BBT sheila talking about how she's almost 46 and never been married, been engaged alot. Ryan asking how much an engagement ring costs and if that's the real wedding ring etc. (This poor boy doesn't know anything.) They decide that a really nice ring is about 7-8k. ryan complains why it has to be so expensive. nat says she doesn't want anything that expenisve, just save the money for the actual wedding ring and sheila explains that IS the main ring and nat says oh. But nat says to save the money for the house, anyway since she'll probably lose the ring down the drain or something. Now they are all talking about wedding tv shows/news and how much these people spending on their weddings.

11:34 BBT sharon called to dr. Again, nat and sheila talking about how they would rather $ spent on practical items or house than ring.

sorry ... feeds cut out for a bit so i'm coming in mid coversation.

11:48 BBT nat curling hair in bathroom. Josh on big circular couch in bathroom.

nat saying she's mentioned to boys that sharon is a threat because she's never done anything wrong to anyone. josh says besides he's the one that brought her back and he didn't get evicted in the first 72 hours. josh is trying to convince nat that he has a big target on his back and that's the kind of person you want to keep around as opposed to sharon who has no target because she's been nice to everyone.

josh says if nat keeps him and james wins hoh james won't put nat up on the block because nat kept her word. nat says she's trying to make sure everything is going according to plan and she doesn't let sheila know anything. josh says he'll swear on a stack of bibles that he'll throw an hoh if they want. (he needs to throw hohs to lose them?) nat says you're not supposed to swear on bible and she trust his word.

11:52 BBT james comes in. says the sugar cane is screwing with him real bad and he couldn't go to sleep last night. nat says she has to talk with the boys again to make sure the plan is straight. James says he doesn't care. nat is going to get a straight answer from adam, says she already got one from ryan. josh asks if james is cold or tired. james says he just woke up. nat says she heard them yelling at him to wake up. james leaves bathroom. nat tells josh if he ever sees her pulling the boys up to hoh separately it's because she's trying to talk to them away from sheia.

11:55 BBT nat "we all know where sheila stands. but i'm just trying to figure out if she's doing campaigning behind my back." (seems like she's really trying to get info from josh on what sheila is saying to them). josh says you know she (sheila) is. nat says adam is a really scary player. josh agrees because he's good. nat again saying she tells the boys sharon is a mole. josh says sharon will put ryan/adam on the block. nat points out that james wouldn't put josh on the block and josh would never put james on the block. josh says sharon won't put james on the block either.

Archived