"kids These Days.."

BBNut

well I do not think the younger set is any more liberated than they were in my younger time, it is just more out in the open, but really same stuff, different era, although I never said the f word till I was almost 30 so,mething, it just was not such a buzz word back in the 60's, other cussing surficed,lol, the drugs were around, just not out in the open, people were having sex, but did not talk about it, and the only birth control was condoms.

I just think it is this particular group, I think they really went lookin for this crew, they are jsut toooff the hook to be for real,lol, and really Sheila gives the older set a bad name, geesh shut upppp Sheila!!!!!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my 19 year old son does NOT talk to me about his sex life...thank god! but it is very important to me that he is responsible for his actions and respectful to women. he and his friends are very liberal...in some things. gay? who cares. abortion? they don't like it...which is always a good reason to not be responsible for one. i think, too, for me at least...growing up we were so SAFE...pre 9/11. our kids are navigating a different world. i couldn't agree more with the poster about burping! when did that become cute?!!!

Do you think the "kids" from BB9 saw the way ED was last year and are trying to top it. If you can get away with being outragous you are going to try.

I really don't think ED set a great example. If he was 40-50 something and he can get away with acting like that...........then they can.

Archived