HGs who were kicked out of the house?

drc

Does anyone remember a Big Brother episode in the past where a black man was kicked off BB after messing with the game?

My friend remembers an episode where the man took all the tribal masks off the wall and laid them on the table. He then went and woke up the HG and told them BB told him to do it.

He was told to go DR and was removed from the house.

Does this ring any bells? I cannot remember this at all.

Thanks!

drc

I don't remember anything like that.....but I do suffer from long and short term memory loss. :lol:

The only person I can remember ever being kicked out of BB was for a guy who pulled a knife on one of the other HGs.

How many HGs have been kicked out????

:pixiedust:

people that have been thrown out of Big Brother

Justin from BB2 was thrown out for pulling a knife on Krista (not that she seemed to mind)

Scott from BB4 for general wreckless and dangerous behavior

both occured after the nominations but before the first eviction

Interested, I investigated BB UK and their archives and didn't find anything about anyone being evicted for fooling around with masks. I found it interesting that during BB1 UK they asked a chap named Nick to leave because he had a pencil...which I guess is against BB rules (horrors!) Their HGs are much older and they have HGs slip out the backdoor (perhaps the original "backdooring"). They have interesting ways of phrasing things...one HG is referred to as the "blonde boffin" and you might be interested that they feel the same way as many of us about Nat...

Poor Nat. It's awful when you like someone that much and you're besotted and they don't like you back
....Leave it to the British to come up with "besotted".

Archived