America's Choice Results In James Returning

uvp

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very good observation pokey! I saw that but never really second guessed it... she did indeed walk into the area to the DR as Josh was walking out and she said "I don't know who to vote for! Who do I vote for???" Josh said "James" and she did! Things that make ya go hmmmmm...

Merry hun, you don't speak for all Americans... I want James to stay...

I am usually very sympathetic and if I see someone crying, I cry along with them. BUT, having just been able to watch the video of Matt crying (I'm on vacation and my feeds won't work at the hotel), I have zero sympathy for him. I guess it goes to show that one shouldn't run around being cocky, arrogant and an a**hole to people. I don't really understand his tears. Matt needs to man up--OH WAIT...I guess that he can't do that because he's a whiny a** child!!! What comes around, goes around--lesson learned HG's...

I saw a little of the east coast broad cast and I heard Julie say "no talking house guests" while they was sitting waiting their turn to vote....so was Julie meaning no talking amongst each other to decide who to vote for????? I thought to myself that Josh did a no-no. But no one (BB-crew) called him on it.....and they did put a caption of Josh saying James. So I don't know what to think??? Did BB-producers let it go....because James came back....what if Josh had said mystery guest?

:pixiedust:

either way nat was a fool for going with josh

it seem like even thou she is aligned with matt and crew

she actually prefer josh and his crew better

just my observation

LOL, "James" was the last thing Nataho heard before going in the DR to cast her vote. If Josh would have said 'Breadsticks" she'd probably try to vote for breadsticks. Julie would have to explain to her 'No Natalie, You must pick between the mystery box, or James" Natalie: "The breadbox!"

Julie: "There is not a breadbox Natalie, Only the mystery box or James, Natalie: "Oh! What's in the mystery box then? Bread? or James? Oh! 8 Breadsticks!! "

SO I can see why BB allowed someone to pass by her in the hall. :animated_rotfl:

Seriously though, they often pass by one another in the hallway. At least they have in seasons past. I don't think BB wanted them to all try to pow wow right there in the living room because it would have delayed the voting process. But I don't think it mattered if they chitter chattered in passing.

I think that it mattered that Josh said that when they passed eachother. I have no doubts that if Matt had voted before Nat, she would have voted for the mystery box. I feel sorry for the girl, but I haven't ever seen her think for herself.

Archived