Wednesday, March 12th

CeCiMom

House guest wore themselves out yesterday with all the eviction vote tug of war.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it possible that by Josh going from person to person saying he's going to vote for Sharon that one of the opposing alliance will still try to set him up...........and have vote go 4:2 for Sharon to go?..... or tie for Ryan to break and James stays.......I'm hoping so. :party_smilie:

I agree Marty, I do not get the vote like everyone else or someone will know you are not with them???? AND??? that is lame, I say be who you are and have your own ways and convictions,lol

I think the smartest thing to come out of Adams mouth was last night when he said that everyone should vote how they want. Thats how I would play. I would listen to both campaigns (with the biggest grain of salt I could find) and then make my decision when it was time to vote. Of course, my fellow HGs would probably say "We cant figure that girl out." and then evict me. lol

I think that a part of the game that has been lost, is the trying to recover after casting a vote for someone and them NOT being evicted. Either fess up and try to make up for it or convincingly blame it on someone else. It seems now that the only time the vote isnt unanimous is when the HGs force a tie to screw the HOH into evicting someone.

I had the free 14 day trial for BB and it was up on Friday, so I had it canceled because it didn't seem like this season was that interesting to spend $40 on it. But I'm seriously considering buying the feeds before the show tonight, because no matter who gets HOH, and especially with someone coming back in the house, it should be GOOD!

the game seemed to have gotten a bit more interesting now that they are not couples any more but i agree everyone should vote how they want screw how the rest of the house is voting chances are they know your not part of their alliance any ways so why not vote how you want, did they not learn anything from eric casting stray votes last year?

tonight i'm acctually excited for since some one is comming back and i think there is a good chance it'll be endurance comp tonight, i don't do the live feeds anymore but i do get BBAD which is great for me i get my BB fix even if this is a duller season

See, I had this "argument" with some folks last season. Where many posters were v mad that people were not voting "with the house". I was all "thats how you play, you play for YOU" and they were like "no, you do what the HOH/house want you to". Looking back I think this started with S6 and since then people learned from what they saw. I wish we could go back to people voting what they want or at least what their alliance wants.

By the by, I am also sure this will be an endurance comp...it has traditionally been such when they bring someone back in. Guess I'll be up late tonight, and I WONT be writing 1040s. :party_smilie:

usually those who get pressure to do what house wants never wins

and if you are hoh and does what house wants you usually are evicted within weeks

what i notice about what house wants is usually a good bb player is using that tactic to get a weaker player to do as they wish to get some dirty work done while keeping their hand clean

and this past week they had ryan with bait in his mouth

ryan: i am nobody bitch :lol:

i agree with hilarity

but what about nat line of "i know matty just playing" "matty likes me"

However, I wonder what the CBS only viewers think. They have to know Nat is nuts...right?

I usually update my assistant on what's really going on in the house (thanks to all the live-feed updaters!!) but I usually get her take on the most recent episode first. She was already under the impression that Nat was crazy and in love with Matty. Without any influence from me!

Archived