House Guest Likeness

myss911

I totally agree with the Natalie/Cheri Oteri one, I've said that so many times while watching the show!

I also think that if someone could photo-shop a picture of Dr.Will - transport James' hair on to it - you'd see that they look like twins!! (I don't know how to do it, otherwise I would!)

I also think that if someone could photo-shop a picture of Dr.Will - transport James' hair on to it - you'd see that they look like twins!! (I don't know how to do it, otherwise I would!)

I think someone has already done that. It's here somewhere! Maybe in the original week's James thread?

Yea--I posted that request back then, but then when I went back to look to see if anyone replied, the James post had been deleted!! (It was back when it was James/Chelsia post....)

Bummer! I wanted to see it!!!

Yeah i noticed that a few weeks back in a DR session crs....totally!

Instead of putting the mohawk on Will, someone needs to line to pics up side by side with a SMILE....and maybe Will's hair.

They really DO resemble each other in the smiles and the ways their eyes crinkle when they smile...believe it!

YEA!! You photoshop wizards...could you do that?? A side by side picture of both Will and James, both with Will's hair this time?? I'm glad I'm not the only one that sees this.. I think there could be a twist here!

Archived