BB 10 - Ideas

WickedOne

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if you win the POV and are not on the block and you take someone off you can be put up......If you give it away then you do not have the POV anymore so you are one of the choices for the HOH to replace that person with.....

bb 10 allison free experiment

new crew new direction

Current cast (except for Sharon, she seems at least halfway decent) is making me want to puke...

I'm going to totally agree with much of what everyone else said. I want to see a MIXED AGE group. I'd like to see some genuinely interesting and intelligent people (perhaps an IQ test for a few of them... or at least a freaking current events quiz) because it gets OLD when they have MORONS on that only know how to discuss partying and TMI sex information--and who discuss it in a way that must use horribly vulgar words in nearly every single sentence. And age is important. And no more actors and "beautiful people". If I want drama with actors and beautiful people, seriously, I'll watch Guiding Light with my mother in law.

My daughter, who is 19 and has been a bb fan since season one is actually NOT watching this season because she doesn't like the cast, doesn't like what they are doing, and does not have a heart for it anymore.

BB WAKE UP AND LISTEN TO THE FANS...REAL PEOPLE WHO AREN'T PLASTICS AND SO SELF-INVOLVED THEY CAN'T GET OUT OF THEIR OWN WAY.... PLEASE....or I will find something better to watch or do this summer.

BB fans...I'm writing to CBS requesting this.... you all should too...if they hear from enough of us...perhaps it will influence their casting decisions.

I think it was last week on the feeds I heard them talking about the writers strike and if it was over yet, because BB9 was supposed to be a celebrity version (I'm not sure how they knew this), but maybe they'll do that for BB10... It would be a rag tag group of has beens, I'm sure... Maybe they'll just sweep all the rehab's that recent and not so recent celebs have been to for casting...

Big Brother 10: United Nations

Many different countries, one house. Who will be left standing?

BB10 Sticks & Stones May Break My Bones,

(but BB will Definetly Hurt Me)

I think those are funny.

BB10: Fans vs Favorites

This is a good idea. It got me back interested in Surviver.

I would love a BB10: Battle of the All-Star Message Boarders.

Have the best from Morty's, Survivor Sucks, and others duke it out in a fight for the death (or for half a mil). I like to think we have "real" people on here that would be interested in playing the game and not biting the hands that feed them (i.e. HGs who make fun of the viewers all day). Would Morty's people allign or would their message board battles repel each other? Only time and BB will tell... oh man, Allison needs to quit her day job and give it to one of us!

I would love a BB10: Battle of the All-Star Message Boarders.

Have the best from Morty's, Survivor Sucks, and others duke it out in a fight for the death (or for half a mil). I like to think we have "real" people on here that would be interested in playing the game and not biting the hands that feed them (i.e. HGs who make fun of the viewers all day). Would Morty's people allign or would their message board battles repel each other? Only time and BB will tell... oh man, Allison needs to quit her day job and give it to one of us!

That would be pretty funny to most of us. It would be even better if the HG weren't allowed to reveal their message board screen name, So there would be plenty of speculation and such. The trouble is mainstream America would be lost! Believe it or not, the amount of addicts on the message boards is sorta low in terms of total viewers and ratings.

I have some ideas for twists that I'd like to see...

Sibling Rivalry - Siblings competing together, not as teams like BB9, but partners like BB6

Diamond Power of Veto - Allows holder to veto a nomination and name the replacement. Maybe a wheel could be spun when they pick players to decide if they're playing for Golden Veto, Diamond Veto, or No Veto

America's Favorite - would win perks like a special room (not as nice as the HoH) and is guaranteed to play for the Veto, but is not safe from nominations. Julie could announce it on the live show.

Split House - the Luxury House and the Jail House. There could be a House Competition every week. The HoH is guaranteed a spot in the Luxury House. The Jail House is also on slop for the week. The houses are seperated by bars through the middle of the house.

Houseguest Returns - This has been done, but America's Choice must face off against a Houseguest exiled by the rest of the House (by a live vote) in a battle of endurance. The Houseguests won't know who America chose until the competition is broadcast to them live. The winner reenters the Big Brother House, the loser is evicted.

Coup D'etat Returns - Why not? Mike never used it in BB7, and its a good twist.

Big Brother Bedsit - A fake double eviction sends the Houseguests to Big Brother Bedsit, where they spy on the other players. One of the two Houseguests will return to the house after a competition quizzing them on what they had seen.

I'll think of more later and post them. :animated_wave:

Archived