Miley Cyrus

crustylugholes

AKA Hannah Montana.

Her nearly instant claim to fame is mind boggling. She is selling out tours across the U.S. And the ticket scalpers are making a killing selling tickets to yuppie parents who feel the need to seriously over indulge their children.

She's Billy Ray Cyrus' daughter. You remember him? That one hit wonder from the early 90s. Song about an achey breaky heart.

I predict she'll become the next Brittney Spears. Hillbilly parents who can't or won't shield her from the media frenzy.

She's only a tween and already the negative stories are emerging in the tabloids.

Maybe if her parents wake up and stop living off her income then they'll manage to stop her from self-destructing.

I hate to say it, But I highly doubt they will.

We'll see in 5 or 8 years.

Billy Ray the one hit song wonder is from Kentucky. Give the guy a break. You can NOT expect him to THINK!

Why dadgumit he done wut he could to done raise that thar girl up right. He done grow'd up a country boy and what wus it you was expectin' of him and his old lady? Them's bright lights taint nuttin like wut he wus use to. I reckon tha lil girl might be alri'.

If'n not she can go back ta growin tabaccy an sittin by the far (fire) with her memaw and papaw.

pfffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

another overrated kid icon

she'll be in rehab upon reaching adulthood

like the vast majority of kid stars

Trust me, I know EXACTLY how people in Tenn, KY, OH AND IN speak. Right down to the accent and slaughter of our proper English language. I was stuck there for a period and no amount of money could bribe me back into that third world section of our USA thank you very much.

She is already walking a fine line. Very few Hollywood girls will escape the downward spiral and trappings of the glitz and glamour. Julia Stiles seems to be one fine example of class. The rest... pfffttttttttttttt!!

Well then I'd have to put you in the 2% that don't. If I heard one more of these....

" Ya know what I DONE today?" ( DID people DID!!! )

" What WAS it you WAS wantin?" ( verbs people VERBS )

" I grow'd up out here."

" I'm gonna go take a shar ( shower? )

" I'll cawl you later "

" Yeah, we was headin over to mamaws"

" I reckon "

I'm sorry, but in this day and age to speak like that isn't CUTE it's sad. An accent is one thing, grammer destruction combined with it is another. Explains alot about their being behind the times. Seriously. Most people never even leave those states or even their county! They have no idea how behind they are compared to the rest of the country. It breeds poverty and deflects industry. But who's going to hire anyone who walks in and asks " I was wunderin if you was hirin? Unbelievable, sad but dead on.

Billy Ray hosted a special that highlited exactly what I'm saying now.

• 1 month later...

Ahem..... I was glad to see this topic and anxious to jump in and express my thoughts. But, given the fact that I'm from Kentucky and reading the negative references about people who live here, I guess I'll back out quietly. As I do so, I'm giving thanks to the mean, old nuns who fiercely drilled the importance of proper grammar and diction into my brain. :animated_wave:

Archived