Adam

CeCiMom

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol I thought the same thing.. folding balls? lol. Uggh.. I was watching clips from yesterday and in one 10 minute clip I believe Adam scratched his butt 7 minutes of it and then intermittently for the last 3 minutes.

Remember in Silence of The Lambs, the crazy dude that Clarisse was trying to capture in that house??? Did he fold his balls and put them between his legs? He tucked them, that's kinda like folding isn't it? and to do so, he would have had to fondle them too.

From UrbanDictionary.com:

Baller -

1. A thug that has "made it" to the big time. Originally refered ball players that made it out of the streets to make millions as a pro ball player, but now is used to describe any thug that is living large.

2. One whose person has been fully and successfully established in numerous social circles (esp. one who is extremely popular with both the male and female members of any given social group)

If this is the reason they're calling him "baller", then it must be a joke!

I'm pretty sure they're calling him "baller" because he plays in his drawers all the time. One night on BBAD Matty even made the comment that they were going to have to change his nickname to booger since he also has his hand up his nose all the time.

Marty wrote:

TCS echo is stalking your cute black and white kitty.

I'm under house arrest in my trailer, but according to my attorney there is currently here is no Internet stalking laws, and it its perfectly legal to stalk kittie cats, except in Greenland and Costa Rica.

I'm pretty sure they're calling him "baller" because he plays in his drawers all the time. One night on BBAD Matty even made the comment that they were going to have to change his nickname to booger since he also has his hand up his nose all the time.

See, God gave us 2 hands for a reason!

i wouldnt have gave sheila 10k

single mother or not

nice gesture and knowing sheila she probably vote him out

Dewalt...thanks for the reminder about Urban Dictionary...I forgot to look there. The use of Baller for Adam may be a play on that and the fact he has his hands down his pants most of the time. It also probably has to do with his bulging eyeballs and probably so much more.

Note: Urban Dictionary.Com is where I learned last year about the "Shocker - 2 in the pink..." Folks if you don't know that one go take a look, I think the football player from last Summer (Dani's beau) mentioned it and my friends 18 year old also used it. It provides a vivid description of why Allision's hands might have smelled after her romp with Chelsia.

Now I think I need to go find out what a "Rehab Pool Party" is...seems like Chelsia and Josh were insistent the other night that there was a linkage between Nat and Matt because they both went to one of those (whatever it is).

Urban Dictionary is one of the few things that keeps me from officially becomming an "old fart" (wonder if that is listed there)?

Archived