Sexual Harrassment Controversy

karenGa

Ummmm, Howie touches all the time. Not sure what feeds you are watching. He also smells the girls dirty panties and asks if he can sleep with the panties after they have worn them. 

Oh and Michael stares and gets werid loooks on his face and hugs the girls.

Yeah, Mike is definately more sexually harrassing.....Not.

Dep

Umm, then why are ALL the girls fine around Howie but they cringe at the sight of C.A.M.?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Eric has brainwashed them all.

And Jenny said it was Ivette and April who actually made her feel uncomfortable about the flirting and attention from Michael. They kept pointing out that it would look bad on TV, how would her bf feel, blah blah blah

That was stated earlier in the thraed

And Jenny said it was Ivette and April who actually made her feel uncomfortable about the flirting and attention from Michael. They kept pointing out that it would look bad on TV, how would her bf feel, blah blah blah

We established that, but there is still Sarah Rachel Ivette April and Maggie...and Eric didnt create the sexual harassment problem...Jen did, Eric DIDNT brainwash anyone.

We established that, but there is still Sarah Rachel Ivette April and Maggie...and Eric didnt create the sexual harassment problem...Jen did, Eric DIDNT brainwash anyone.

They are going with the flow cause they think Eric hung the moon Ivette said yesterday she was not kissing his butt Well if thats not kissing butt I dont know what is. Once agn I will believe the majority of live feed viewers over the few of you!

Did anyone here see when Michael ran his foot up Sarah's leg? I keep looking for confirmation (other than Sarah saying so) from the updates and I couldn't find anything about that. It makes me wonder if this is another one of Jame's stunts to stir the pot. Any thoughts, evidence, comments, whatever?

Did anyone here see when Michael ran his foot up Sarah's leg?  I keep looking for confirmation (other than Sarah saying so) from the updates and I couldn't find anything about that.  It makes me wonder if this is another one of Jame's stunts to stir the pot.  Any thoughts, evidence, comments, whatever?

Sarah walked on and kneeled on the bench in front of the bed that Michael Jan and Beau were in. Her crotch was over Michael's foot, he readjusted his position in bed and accidently or on purposed touched Sarah's leg, I personally did not see his toe go up her shorts. Sarah got offended and said please don't play with my crotch, Michael laughed and then Sarah went back and reported this to Crappy and his crapettes. It was something esle that in my opinion that was blown way out of proportion(sp) just because it involved Michael, I personally thought it was an accident and yes Michael should have said Sorry it was accident instead of laughing but I think Michael is damned if he does and damned if doesn't in this house, no matter what he does, they will find fault in it and if they can blame him they will

How can you create sexual harassment when you encourage teh advancement's until someone points out it isn't going to look good to you BF? That's teasing not creating...

How can you create sexual harassment when you encourage teh advancement's until someone points out it isn't going to look good to you BF? That's teasing not creating...

you are correct, Eric did not brain wash any of these women. He is not that smart. The women are playing along with him so he can get all the men out. Eric is not smart enough to know he is being used. When he is of no more use to them, they will kick him to the curb. I think Maggie (bless her heart) is the only one that will stick with. Heck, she doesn't have a choice.

Sorry but I think Eric is creating more of this than anyone... When one of them come to him and tell him Mike accidently touched my leg with his foot and all of a sudden ERIC starts telling others that Mike rub his foot up and down her leg feeling her up... He's the balme... Not the women... I was only saying that Mike didn't do anything to Jenny that wasn't encouraged until she was told it wasn't going to look good to her BF then it's all unwated, but she didn't tell Mike that she told ERIC...

Sorry but I think Eric is creating more of this than anyone... When one of them come to him and tell him Mike accidently touched my leg with his foot and all of a sudden ERIC starts telling others that Mike rub his foot up and down her leg feeling her up... He's the balme... Not the women... I was only saying that Mike didn't do anything to Jenny that wasn't encouraged until she was told it wasn't going to look good to her BF then it's all unwated, but she didn't tell Mike that she told ERIC...

Yana, i agree 100%. Can't stand Eric. I just do not believe these women can all be stupid enough to fall for his crap. I like Mike. He

may put some fear in Eric with his lawsuit spin.

Michael is damned if he does and damned if doesn't in this house, no matter what he does, they will find fault in it and if they can blame him they will

thank you! that's what im sayin here....it doesnt matter if he apologises or not cause they will throw that in his face saying that "he's not sincere". and that comment "please dont play with my crotch" is kind of funny! i think i would laugh at that too.....especially if i didnt mean to do it. no one can tell me that if it was Beau.....no one would laugh.

Ivette has been badmouthing and lying about Mike ever since she found out that his family has money.

April has been lying about Mike ever since she chastized Jenn for flirting with him.

Once they got Eric involved, they've just been fanning the flames and adding more lies.

Sarah jumped on the bandwagon to help eliminate a strong player for her and James.

Rachel's only Mike criticisms stem from the lies of April, Eric and Ivette.

Mike's biggest crime is being a little smug, and way too smart for these other nitwits.

The producers have even told Eric to drop the Sexual Harassment talk, because they know the video shows otherwise. Accusations of being a sexual predator go WAY above and beyond gameplay when the "game" is watched by millions of people.

After watching the feeds almost around the clock since day 1, I've seen fewer lies from Mike and Kaysar in two weeks than I've seen in ANY conversation involving April or Ivette.

Ivette has been badmouthing and lying about Mike ever since she found out that his family has money.  

April has been lying about Mike ever since she chastized Jenn for flirting with him.

Once they got Eric involved, they've just been fanning the flames and adding more lies.

Sarah jumped on the bandwagon to help eliminate a strong player for her and James.

Mike's biggest crime is being a little smug, and way too smart for these other nitwits.

The producers have even told Eric to drop the Sexual Harassment talk, because they know the video shows otherwise. Accusations of being a sexual predator go WAY above and beyond gameplay when the "game" is watched by millions of people.

After watching the feeds almost around the clock since day 1, I've seen fewer lies from Mike and Kaysar in two weeks than I've seen in ANY conversation involving April or Ivette.

Mike, Kaysar & Janelle seem to be a little more mature that the rest of the HG. But nowadays, they only come on BB looking to show out and maybe "hit the big time". News Flash for Eric, he will never be big time.

Guest shortybrown

Just my opinion, but I think...

Most of the girls in the house are accustomed to attracting attention and compliments from their looks and their bodies, not for their enchanting personality or their sharp minds. I think that when Howie makes his revolting sexual comments they don't get offended about it because, sadly, it is what they are used to - that is their version of a compliment.

On the other hand, Michael, who supposedly gives them "creepy" looks gets a bad rep. Maybe they are uncomfortable being looked at in the face, or into their eyes, as opposed to their chest or their butts? I get the sense that Michael is trying to figure them out, to take a look at what is inside them when he looks at the women. Unfortuately, this is probably alien to them, and they actually prefer the crude language and overtly sexual advances that Howie provides them with.

I personally think it's sad when a woman hears more of "you have the greatest a$$ in the house" instead of "I am so impressed with your knowledge of current events".

(That was just an example, but you know what I mean) :)

Err....I was watching it and thats not what happened. It was in the Gold Room and Micheal and someone else where in one of the beds....Sarah sat on the little foot stool type thing with her legs over the bed. Then Micheal was inching his foot up her leg, which was just playful but he took it too far....*shocker* Ugh, he NEEDS to go.

Err....I was watching it and thats not what happened. It was in the Gold Room and Micheal and someone else where in one of the beds....Sarah sat on the little foot stool type thing with her legs over the bed. Then Micheal was inching his foot up her leg, which was just playful but he took it too far....*shocker* Ugh, he NEEDS to go.

I swear you and I have different feeds or we just see things differently...LOL

It was the bench at the end of the bed, I never saw Michael's foot inching up her leg.

The producers have even to

ld Eric to drop the Sexual Harassment talk, because they know the video shows otherwise. Accusations of being a sexual predator go WAY above and beyond gameplay when the "game" is watched by millions of people.

Mike, Kaysar & Janelle seem to be a little more mature that the rest of the HG. But nowadays, they only come on BB looking to show out and maybe "hit the big time". News Flash for Eric, he will never be big time.

You're kidding right? Janelle and Micheal are so far up eachother's asses that THEY are the ones who cant see the light of day...yet Micheal likes to say Ivette is a kiss ass when he is just intmidated by her because SHE is a strong minded women, unlike that behotch Janelle that he loooves so much. The only one kissing Eric's ass is James, who is a pompus FOOL anyways. And Micheal isnt smart...he just has a complex and feels the need to try to make himself look smart because he is well traveled. And its James creating all the lies, NOT April....April is crafty and knows who to talk to, but James is started to eff up her strategy. Sarah didnt jump on a bandwagon (well alliance wise, yes) but not about being creeped out by Micheal...he touched her crotch with his toe and dont tell me it was an accident I was watching the feeds at that time (and contrary to many people, it was intentional....not matter how many Micheal lovers will respond to this post saying it wasnt). Good riddance....hopefully this crap will die down once Micheal is evicted *hopes it is this week*

Guest shortybrown

One more thing before I have to go....

I do think that both Michael and Howie are guilty of coming on to the women.

I think that Michael's way is sort of lame and contrived and doesn't really work here. These women don't get the "intellectual, world traveler" schtick he's trying to work. It IS harmless though. Pathetic and laughable, but harmless.

Howie, however, crosses the line each and every time he opens his mouth and someone should stop him! I hope Jen's boyfriend finds him and kicks his a$$ after the show. He is totally disrespectful!!!!

The producers have even to

ld Eric to drop the Sexual Harassment talk, because they know the video shows otherwise. Accusations of being a sexual predator go WAY above and beyond gameplay when the "game" is watched by millions of people.

You're kidding right? Janelle and Micheal are so far up eachother's asses that THEY are the ones who cant see the light of day...yet Micheal likes to say Ivette is a kiss ass when he is just intmidated by her because SHE is a strong minded women, unlike that behotch Janelle that he loooves so much. The only one kissing Eric's ass is James, who is a right-wing pompus FOOL anyways. And Micheal isnt smart...he just has a complex and feels the need to try to make himself look smart because he is well traveled. And its James creating all the lies, NOT April....April is crafty and knows who to talk to, but James is started to eff up her strategy. Sarah didnt jump on a bandwagon (well alliance wise, yes) but not about being creeped out by Micheal...he touched her crotch with his toe and dont tell me it was an accident I was watching the feeds at that time (and contrary to many people, it was intentional....not matter how many Micheal lovers will respond to this post saying it wasnt). Good riddance....hopefully this crap will die down once Micheal is evicted *hopes it is this week*

Ruffled your feathers huh. don't know if you were directing the attitude to me or to Tenacious Pee.

d-fly

LOL Yep I would say someone struck a nerve... The truth has a way of doing that...

Strange isn't it that a million people can watch the same thing and all see it different.

Eric, now he can only be see one way, a true a$$.