Sexual Harrassment Controversy

karenGa

Guest sunshine

personally.... i think eric is making it way worse then it was... i've only seen part of the live feeds, but to me jenny seems to like all the attention from michael, she seems to flirt with him as much as he flirts with her.... and i really dont think anything michael did was that bad, ya he does touch them lots, but to me it didnt seem like anything to bad.. Howie, well i find him absolutely hilarious.. he is definately a perv, but i think its all an act, he does it for entertainment... to me i would think the girls would find howie worse then michael by some of the things he says, but they are taking it all out on michael... its odd...

eric drives me nuts!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shockalot said:

First> Eric IS CRAZY!

Eric is about a step away from claiming the CIA bombed the WTC and that James was on the 'Grassy knoll' when Kennedy got shot LOL!

That sums it all up! BB &CBS like the drama, good TV and all of that, they will do damage control and keep both of them in the house as long as possible.

My thoughts... I like Eric, but I don't think mike is as bad off as April and Eric we're making him out to be. I know Howie is acting, but Mike... He just likes attention. A person can be really nice on one side of the stick will and can be just that bad on the other side of the stick. With Mike, you see that balance.

well you know, just like last year with all the complaints about 'inappropriate touching' from marvin....if you are a girl and you feel your space is being violated..........then say something to the person who's all up in your grill! it's interesting dynamics that make jennifer go spill on eric about michael...and then go tell everyone not to tell michael she was saying anything....and the next scene is her moving close in to michael.

bb....always an interesting show-even when they're just eating dinner

I don't see how he could possibly be worse than Howie, yet all the heat is on him. Unless they just show Howie at his most obscene on the show and don't show any of Michael's pervertedness. I don't get the live feeds so I have no idea what they're like all the time, but it seems to me like Howie is a million times worse. Maybe they just see Michael as a bigger threat and need a way to turn everyone against him.

Guest ashlyrhodes

I dont see why eric and everyone hates mike and is so scared of mike when Howie is the one who is always making the sexual comments etc ?? I hate that they are talking and acting like they are towards mike when howie is just as bad as a matter of fact he is worse..

I saw Eric talking to Howie on the feeds last night about how everyone knew that Howie was just joking and he was a great guy.....

Then Eric talks about how scary Mike is and how Mike never knows when to stop....

I was absolutely shocked and appalled.

IMO I think Eric has been starting trouble between Mike and everyone else. I don't see much that Mike is doing wrong.

Just like he just complimented Jen on her hands. She said thanks but I am sure it will be turned around in no time

I think April overracted to him today when he said come bite me on my ear and when he tried to hit her with a rubberband. I mean come on a rubberband???

Eric was also saying last night, that Mike was threatening everyone with violence because, get this, when Mike exercises he does some sort of karate type moves....

Eric calls this threatening violence???? What an @$$ Eric is.

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan
WTH is with Kaysar saying he wants Mike out???????????? Isn't that his pair?

I'm thinking he said that to not stir things up or draw attention to his pairing with Michael.

From all prior events, Kaysar will go and tell Michael what went down and they'll see what they can do.

Finally, he's making some smart moves to get some info. Now that he also knows Eric's plan he can tell Michael (he's the only one that will tell Michael)

I just hope that Michael doesn't do what he did the last time and confront Eric.

Guest Shockalot

This is a good question.

Eric took things over the top but having said that Im also really bothered by Michaels behavior.

I was from the beginning. He is different from Howie in the sense he is unpredictable, constantly changing his persona. Joking, then being serious, then suddenly being very crazy-funny.

Then when the girl is kinda 'befuddled' - bam, he touchs them. Poking their face. squeezing something or just 'flicking' them on the arm or something.

Its like a deliberate game where he is trying to see what he can do to them and how far.

It personally bothers me to watch it because it does come off as a sort of 'invasion' and passive-aggresive. or passive and confusing so he can be suddenly and quickly aggresive.

Michaels intent seem to be to violate them. Small violations but still.

Howie is not gonna go excused here either.

Its just that Howies 'intent' is more to get himself some jollies and 'push his luck'.

But with Howie you can see it coming. He isnt trying to be sneaky or deliberately play with their space just to see them uncomfortable.

Having said that.. I gotta tell you that Howie getting a boner in his shorts and then waving at people was probably (imo) getting pretty close to a level of 'disturbing' and not funny anymore.

I think that would be considered a type of sexual assualt in the real world?

I noticed last night Howie got squeezed by Janelle in the bed. Janelle was squealing and Kaysar actually got up , walked over to the bed and said "WHat did he do,, what did he just do?"

When he realised Janelle actually was brushing up against Howie he was very confused and offered to leave the room.

Still, Its kinda confusing with Howie - its funny and clownish but.. does that make it ok?

Guest Ms Alucard

I think the difference may be that Howie is a clown and seems harmless, while Michael has a kind of scary quality and people aren't sure if he is serious or kidding.

Guest Ms Alucard

They all suck. I think they should just throw everyone out and start over with new people

You got that right! I am finding it hard to like any of them! At least it is easy to find the villians, :lol: !