James

CeCiMom

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He believes that Matthole and Rybag have targeted him because of his relationship with Josh and Chelsia. If he can make them believe that he is now against both Josh and Chelsia then maybe they will think he could be more useful in their alliance than Sharon is. And convince them to vote out Sharon instead of him.

Chelsia knows all about this plan too, He isn't really planning on turning on her. It's just to make the others think that he is.

Thing is I don't believe for a second that Chelsia is really into James. She's the one who is just using him.

And that's why she started saying how she will just have to vote against him rather than have him turn on her.

She knows he wouldn't really be turning on her, that he means for the two of them to feign as if they're fighting.

But she's trying to make him think that her 'undying love' for him is the reason why she can't bear to keep him in and have him turn against her.

It's a load of bunk, of course. But the skank is thinking about James being on the jury.

at least going on the block got him out of bed. Now he will have to engage with all his "inferiors" :

Hahaa, so true! All he's done is laze about for the past couple days. I think if he would have had his arse up and around the house he may have caught a clue that they had targeted him. Kinda hard to know WTF is going on when you're laying in bed all day.

thank god he is leaving

rarely added anything to the show

nope

chelsia would probably be turned on by it. she is already a freak lesbian

I hope that James really, really gets the boot tonight!!!!! I just might watch tonight's show! I also hope he doesn't get to go to sequester and freeload on CBS any further. Yeah....send him off to ride his bike. sick017.gif

:pixiedust:

On tomorrow's show???.....Oops! See what happens when I quit watching the show and just skimming the feeds.....ok, I just might watch tomorrow night's show then.

:pixiedust:

Archived