• Allison
    • Jen
    • Parker
    • Alex
    • Amanda

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Allison will make the show pretty exciting, no one will trust each other [not that they do anyways]

But as now, everyone seems to be finding her allies.

Can you imagine how exciting/fun would be for having Allison back after being voted out by a vote of 6 x 0???

Let's get on good tv, friends.

I will vote her back in because I watch Big Brother for the drama - it makes a good reality show.

Parker is a good person... too good for the show, so is Alex, but they would make the show boring. Everyone would be friends with them, and we, as fans of the show [leaving individuals aside - I am not fan of any] would be bored.

My point is, if we are fan of the show, and not of individual guests, we should vote Alison back.

I am not her fan, but I am a fan of a good, drama, BB show.

Peace.

I don't need that kind of "drama" that Allison would bring. I don't really call it drama with Allison in the house. She is just someone that gets on my nerves.

you couldnt pay me to vote for allison..... my headache finally went away last night... :clap:

let the girl get on with her professional mental therapy that she sooo needed as i am sure she hit rock bottom last night. :wacko:

she gets on my nerves too Marty...there is no way i could vote Allison back in, i couldn't listen to her again....even if you put another feed on you could hear her from another room, she never shut up..glad she is gone hope it stays that way.

Alex would go back in as "hey, the nice guy is back but don't pay me any mind, I'm really not a threat to anyone, I understand that you had to vote me out because of Amanda. So no harm no foul".

You got that pretty close to my feelings BBinSavannah, that's why I'd rather Parker, though I like Alex, I think if Parker comes back things will be little more unpredictible.

Is it just me or does it seem kind of intriguing that it says "Which evicted HouseGuest do you want to give the chance to return to the Big Brother game?".

Like it's only a chance, not a for sure re-entry. Maybe they will have to compete against the remaining houseguests to even get back in?

I would like to see Amanda come back in the house. She's not as nasty as Alison

but will still stir up the house and keep things interesting, as well it will even up the

gender split in the house.

Other than her Parker or Alex makes no real difference. Parker may have been out of the house for too long though to really get back into the game. With Alex back in the game he may give Matt a run for his money in the chick department.

I think there could be a showmance between Alex and Sharon.... :animated_scratchchin:

I hope the wording on cbs.com is correct and they are only given a chance. I know it would be dramatic to bring back Allison but i think it is not in the spirit of BB to let someone back in after they were voted out twice. But it would be some sight to see Allison seething on the inside about the votes and yet trying to suck up to EVERYONE. I actually voted for Jacob to give Sharon a better chance.....but we all know that won't happen.

Lara

I voted to bring Jacob back - 1st you have the Sharon angle, but mostly he never was given a chance to play the game. The house didn't kick him out - a couple that both are gone (Parker and Jen) kicked his butt to the curb. Sharon got a 2nd chance - so should he. I do have to admit Allison coming back might be worth it's weight in gold - but then I'd have to listen to her more - so please NO

Archived