Sheila's Baby Daddy

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess you'll have to buy her book...:rolleyes:

Geeze LOL I bet it is so NOT interesting. She did some "acting" and flashed her junk. She did say we would know the Dads wife more than him....Did she say if he was the singer in the band at the time....? I have to figure it out. With more clues I think I could. She had him at almost the same time I had my daughter. More clues anyone :confused:

She said that his name wasn't as well known as the band was but, that his current wife if very well known. :animated_scratchchin:

She has been talking about her lil x g/f part in Scott Baios first season on VH1 so much that THAT makes me wonder Ha! I saw her sons picture on her my space page and am trying to see who he looks like. The well know wife might have come after the fact years later.... She was about 30 when she had him. I could have been having my daughter in the same hospital LOL I know it will come out or I think it will ha ha but want to know I hate not being able to figure it out. Im sure she said it was a hair band and I knew em all back in that day and lived in the exact same area as her then too... Still I have no clue except for Iam pretty sure its not Eddie Van Halen cause he had Wolfie at that time and was happily married then... hmmmmm still pondering the mystery. Maybe one of you could do an age progression on her sons pic and that might help LMAO :artist:

I heard her say the other night he was in an 80's hair band and was 6'2".. not real sure on height but it is over 6'.. I was actually trying to think of who it could be.. when she mentioned he was that tall.. but i didn't really think long about it..

Lita Ford was kind of popular back in the 80's. She had 1 or 2 popular singles back in the day. Kind of a Hard Rock type girl. One of her popular songs was "Kiss me once" or something like that. I think she also did a duet with Ozzy Osbourne in the mid 90's ("Close Your Eyes" I think) She was more known for her looks than her singing.

Another clue about Sheila's husband on "After Dark" last night. He is now living in Mexico.

i had to google Jim Gillette, but now it's clear. He was the one that looked like an Amazon in the band Tuff.

WHAT? Nobody here Knows that Lita Ford was originally a member of The Runaways? shame on you all..... ;)

Lara

Archived