Allison & Ryan

DreamAngel

I didn't see the votes, but I have to believe that keeping Ryan was the DUMBEST decision Chelsia, Sharon, Natalie and Shelia made. We now have a new season of The Four Horsemen.

You know though, as past BB history proves that when the most hated player in the house stays week after week they wind up winning. Maybe this group is different than past groups and realize if you're going to lose it might as well be to someone you didn't hate the whole game.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The women in this house are too concerned about how they will be portrayed on TV or whether their partner has feelings for them. None of the guys give a rats ass except to win.

I didn't see the votes, but I have to believe that keeping Ryan was the DUMBEST decision Chelsia, Sharon, Natalie and Shelia made. We now have a new season of The Four Horsemen.

Make it Five Horseman Francis, as my gut says Alex will return...if not Parker.

I agree erin and mjcs. I got so tired of her asking what she ever did to Joshuah. Oh, and acting like she never talked "sh*t" about anyone else. Oh, and how she always said, "I love you," or "I adore you." Oh, and how she went crazy in the shower. Oh, and how she tried to be a Dani knock-off. Um, yeah. I don't think I can think of a single reason why I would be sad to see her go.

And I thought that it was ridiculous how she exited the house. I understand being sad/mad and all but I thought that she was borderline rude to Julie Chen. I mean what an opportunity to be on BB. But, then again, she has such the attitude that she's smarter than everyone, better than everyone, and more deserving than anyone. Look up the word condescending and you will see an 8 x 10 glossy of her picture!

Archived