Allison & Ryan

DreamAngel

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Operation Gardner... spreading the seeds and ridding of the weeds. My opinion is that the removal of Jen should have been Operation Gardner because they needed to erradicate the seed spreader. Afterall her feet were so wart ridden with plantar warts and she, herself, was talking about all of the seeds the warts had in them.

All I hope is that if game switches to individual, she is OUT asap!!! I'd rather Amanda back over her and thats not saying much!! I can not stand a PEST!! And she is the worst of the worst I have ever seen or heard!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Wicked don't you have a spray for this kinda pest??? :animated_rotfl:

Yanno, I agree that bringing back the evicted houseguests would stir it up quit a bit.....

and probably would be fun to watch, especially Josh.....

But................

Is it really fair to the houseguests that have made it this far??

I think it would be a shame for an evicted houseguests to come back in and end up winning

everything after the ones that are still there made it this far on their own......

Believe me, I don't care for the ones that are in the house and could care less who wins it all,

just stateing that I don't think it is really fair......

Just my opinion tho.......

watching showtime last night and it was showing Allison in the shower. OK weirdest thing ever. What is the one thing you do NOT want to happen while you are in the shower? Me I don't want to get shampoo or soap in my eyes.....I think most people would be the same. So Allison is shampooing her hair...normal...then all of a sudden she reaches up and grabs the suds off her head and rubs her eyes WITH it like nothing!!! Like literally SCRUBBING her eyes! It was the weirdest thing....I screamed. Then she gets her scrubby thing that you bath with, lathers it up and SCRUBS her face with it including her EYES!!! I mean how dirty can your face be! I was like that is some crazy shampoo and soap or she is ONE TOUGH BIATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a screen shot of her scrubbing her face with tons of soap while at the sink. It was crazy she had black makup that was all over her face.

(the picture is on my home computer)

Baby you are looking especially lovely today.

It sure is scary when Allison goes commando on her face.

(kinda like watching Jameka brush her teeth. Very scary)

i have to squeeze my eyes shut really good or anything soapy will burn them... everytime i see her open her eyes with dirty soap on her face wonder how she doesnt scream.... and then i think... "no wonder she always looks so puffy around the eyes" :animated_rotfl:

she just talks and talks and talks and she hasn't got a clue.....but she thinks that she knows everything....ahhhhhhh....you can't get away from her either....she is on every feed....help!!!!!oh yes she put it all together...ha!

sorry i had to vent...i hate her !!!!!!

Boy, you people are really grabbing at straws. I wash my entire face, including my eyes (anyone who wears eye makeup does). Unless she was washing her eyeballs, I don't know what you're all in a tither about.

i know people use soap or whatever... but she opens her eyes and doesnt flinch. i cant even open my eyes when just water is splashed on my face. (my eyes are just sensitive i guess) but i thought for most people soap would not be ideal for open eyes.

I didn't see the votes, but I have to believe that keeping Ryan was the DUMBEST decision Chelsia, Sharon, Natalie and Shelia made. We now have a new season of The Four Horsemen.

Archived