This Weird Winter Season

LLMVT

I hope if we have a BB10 that those HGs can pull BB back up out of the gutter! I'll be so pi$$ed if we get more nasty hos!

:pixiedust:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a BB fanatic. I get live feeds every year & never miss a show. This bunch of houseguests are the worst in the history of BB. We have Adam aka balla - who talks like he has a mouth full of marbles & you can't understand a word he says. You have Shelia who acts like someone forced her to be there and she hates it. You have the majority of the house who will do ANYTHING to "make good TV". And we have this farse of a plot-line that these couples should be soul-mates. What a joke. BB9 may very well be the season that breaks my "Big Brother habit". Every day I lose interest a little bit more. If this is the future of Big Brother I will be done with it.

I really hope that Big Brother goes back to it's original format putting strangers in a house that a mix of society.

The cast is all crazy but why did they add Adam to the show? What did they think he would add? Out of all the people that applied why these people?

gotta wonder

Ya know I have yet to figure that out... why did they cast this specific group. My guess is that they did it to try to make it more controversial than last year. As for Adam... I don't know what to say... I promised I would quit my Adam hatin, so I'll just stick to my "No Comment".

If they want a smut show for Showtime they should not have hijacked the Big Brother we all loved.

Indeed, Marty. You nailed it.

I've been a DIE-HARD fan of Big Brother since BB1, Day 1. I sensed the ominous circling out of the corner of my eye last season but its dishearteningly official... Big Brother has Jumped the Shark.

TCS your avatar is so cute... is that your kitty?

Yeah....thats Tinkerbell....she's out grown her name, I weighed her a few days ago and she weighs 15.5 pounds. I have three cats.

LOL echo! I'd love to see Bobby right now! :animated_bouncy:

:pixiedust:

I am really sad that Alex left but I have the feeling America will bring him back. CBS needs to get America sparked up.

I have to say that I am getting a little more into the game now and I am so thrilled that Allison is getting some of what she deserves.

Alli is a crack pot... Her comment "I will not be in a haouse with mentally unstable people" brought me to hysterical laughter... LOL! Who is she kidding? If that were the case, she would be fleeing from herself whenever she entered a room. She is flippant, she is egotistical, she is snooty she just needs to go... I am so over her "constant" repetitiveness... "adoreable I tell you adoreable"... "I am 100% positive, trust me"... "I am one million % postitve, I know these things" over and over and over again. I think she is a robot and has her memory chip stuck on stupid.

Archived