Thank You Live Feed Updaters!

mjcs

Just wanted to say thank you to all you people who keep us updated with the transcripts,pics, and video. I only have BBAD and would be lost without you guys! Mortys is a great place and I'd be lost without it!

Much thanks and love,

Jeannie (mjcs)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol... they should get some kind of a medal, combat pay or ... something...

Having to watch, listen and report what goes on in the BB9 House is definitely Above and Beyond the call of duty

(Kinda like Chinese Water Torture most of the time)

I almost feel guilty popping into the Update Thread to quickly catch up and then sneaking away.

lol... they should get some kind of a medal, combat pay or ... something...

Having to watch, listen and report what goes on in the BB9 House is definitely Above and Beyond the call of duty

(Kinda like Chinese Water Torture most of the time)

I almost feel guilty popping into the Update Thread to quickly catch up and then sneaking away.

THANKS

I agree!! I usually am glued to the feeds and this season I have been sneaking in to read, because I want to know what stupid crap they have pulled, but I have can't stand to actually listen to or watch them.

So A big thank you to those that have the patience to do it!! You guys rock!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I want to say thanks also, I have the feeds this year but I still miss alot and don't know what I would do without you guys....you are just great!!!! I have no idea how you do it.

YES! thank you so much! I can barely stomach to read the updates....Its got to be very hard having to try and understand what Adam is saying and then have to write it out.....and some of the stuff that these people go on about is awful! signs113.gif You guys deserve a medal! I couldn't or wouldn't be able to do it! Great Job!

:pixiedust:

First thing I do every morning is read the live updates even though I have BBAD and live feeds. (I do have a life and it sometimes intrudes on watching the live feeds and I have a job so I can't watch BBAD until the next day. I really appreciate all of their hard work. Thanks a bunch! :clap:

can't thank you enough so...

thank you, thank you, thank you all

:angel: :angel: :angel:

for all your hard work !

so much appreciated :animated_wave:

Guest nerorowan

Thanks to you. We rely on you guys. I hope this doesn't piss off too many of you but, could some of you please refrain from the disparaging remarks and snide nicknames during your live feed posts?

there aren't enough words to express how thankful i am to all the generous, wonderful, talented, kind, dependable people who post the live feed updates!!

you make me happy and you save me lots of time!

please keep doing everything you're doing, exactly how you're doing it!!!

im extremely appreciative for all you do!!!

peace & love, princessfemme

Archived