Amanda Fainted

Marty

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:marie: My hubby is very hypoglycemic, he has to carry a blood-sugar monitor with him. If his sugar goes low he has to take glucose tablets! He's gone down before.....its not pretty! For Amanda to fall forward flat on her face is no act! Most people who is hypoglycemic can live a normal safe life if they eat properly. If she's on slop, I'm sure she thats why she passed out. I hope she's going to be ok.

:pixiedust:

They did know last night because Amanda told them about her condition. She even said that the DR told her she could have some fruit. I'm 99% sure that is what I heard on BBAD.

I'm wondering if the will have to shut off the feeds for a day or two, should she need to go to the hospital. There is no live show til Wed night.

Francis, you clearly did not see the video of it. I saw it happen live, not the video of it. I saw her collapse, I saw her go face first to the ground and then proceed to convulse. She was absolutely positively NOT faking it. Chelsia only said what she said about the faking BEFORE she went inside the house. Chelsia had no idea the extent of what happened when she said it. She was outside and Amanda was inside. Nat said it to everyone like "Amanda fainted or something", which probably made Chelsia think she may be faking.

Believe me, she was not faking, and seeing the reaction of the HG I don't think any of them think Amanda was faking it.

It absolutely amazes me how fast people start drawing conclusions and making assumptions. :rolleyes:

If one person on slop can eat fruit, they should ALL be able to eat fruit.

BB has always maintained that slop was perfectly safe, bad to the taste, but safe to eat.

If she has to go to the hospital, she should be off the show.

SLOP: It's 290 calories per serving, loaded with 27g protein, 40 grams of carbs. However, one has to EAT the slop to get the carbs (which would convert into sugar).

It's very scary that she passed out but she will have to eat the slop if she wants to stay in the house healthy.

On a less serious note, I can't believe that my 100th post is about Amanda, I've never really liked her in the game, but now I'm concerned for her, non-game related...

feeds back for 2 seconds with Chelsia in the hottub, talking about it, then FotH

From what she said last night, she did remind them about her condition..........she did minimize it, saying she just had to have a couple of bites of bread or something.........but that she did want to make sure it was OK'd b4 she did it. She did not seem to want to make a big deal out of it OR get out of eating the slop.........if I remember correctly last year, protein shakes/pickles and all kinds of weird things were OK while on slop.

They've been on slop since yesterday afternoon after the comp..........

If she was going to FAKE this, wouldn't it have been a lot more convenient BEFORE the veto comp.? What good does it do her to get food now?

I think Amanda wasn't fully aware of her condition. I mean she probably had sugar ready whenever she needed it and never went on a slop like diet. I don't really blame anyone and hope that BB feeds her something because it is a medical condition and hopefully she will be back in full force.

And F U Chelsia.

Hey Lynnmurr, i never said she was faking it. While others were posting that Chelsia is a bitch for suggesting that Amanda was faking it, I posted that Chelsia HEARD Amanda fainted and didn't SEE it. I don't think Amanda faked the fainting, but I wpuld not put it past the little drama queen to purposefully put herself at risk. especially if she knows that the risk is low but the rewards are high.

What good does it do? Sympathy vote. Now she has the "weak" player / non-threat card to play. I can't think of a better time.

Wasn't that Danielle's way of getting out of eating anything :animated_bouncy: without it being so obvious?

I never have liked the slop idea anyway...........I think PB&J for a week is much more civil and certainly bad enough.

And, of course, to be fair.........if Amanda gets 3 bites of fruit, EVERYONE should get 3 bites of fruit........... :animated_rotfl:

"I've known people who could give themselves seizures or force themselves to hyper-ventilate for attention, so the idea of Amanda putting herself in danger for more attention is not really that hard to believe."

Gee, Francis..............that ISN'T saying Amanda was "faking it"?

Archived