Amanda Fainted

Marty

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree Marty, watching that live gave me goosebumps... I certainly hope that she is ok, and that it wasn't some ploy... At this point, I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt and I really hope she's ok...

geez..............can we wait to see if she is OK b4 we start the conspiracy theories?

She did say last night that she was hypoglycemic and had asked what she should do about supplementing the slop so she didn't get sick.

Last I heard, she was waiting for an answer.

I hope she is okay. She was talking about needing sugar to last night.

Why would BB risk something like this?

Poor Amanda.

I didn't see her go down. I was typing and had another screen up. I just saw her after she was already down. Sounded like she was either gasping for air when she came too or convulsing.

She fainted off camera in hallway floor..but audio was on and you could hear the thud....then Nat yelling Amanda! Amanda! Then Nat went running to patio door to get help. Then camera showed her flat out still on floor.

She had been walking with Nat to bedroom...said she wanted to lay down. She looked very woozyand was saying she needed sugar before she went out of the camera view and dropped.

Archived