HoH Blog

Jem

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FatCat -

I'm so with you on that. Especially after watching the feeds - seeing the live show - and really seeing how production has manipulated everything. They said on live show that Sharon and Natalie put on an act for the others about Sharon talking Natalie into dropping, so Sheila could win HOH. That isn't what happened. She was pressuring her and pressuring her - and Sheila was giving out and begging and Natalie was so scared because she didn't feel safe. She gave it up to be nice.

I don't care what anyone says about Natalie - I believe that she's naive and - no matter what bad choices she made in her past (the stripping thing was to pay for college) - I think she's trying really hard to be a better person and learn. She's not perfect, which she admits - but she didn't deserve the nasty, vicious, behind-her-back attacks by Sheila and Sharon that were purely personal - about her hair/looks/etc.

The manipulations of the two biggest morons in BB history - Ryan and Adam (who I tried to like over and over) by production into keeping Sharon and all that - were the last straw. I didn't really care who won, anymore - but I wanted it to be the HG's choices without outside influence.

I'm so done with this show. I read someone posted somewhere - I think it was on a Youtube feed - that they should just hand out scripts. This isn't a "reality" show. It is a group of people being manipulated and directed - and the last few seasons - abused and degraded - for ratings.

"Enough, already". I never thought I would say that because I used to love it. I truly hope fans of the show stop watching it all-together.

In the UK BB - the HG's cannot even discuss nominations and the public votes. There is so much more interaction, which is shown on their feeds - with the diary room. That, to me, is more of a fair reality show. It is more in the players' hands and the publics votes.

This one completely stinks. Each year the comments and remarks on the feeds and elsewhere have gotten so vicious and nasty and personal and hateful that it isn't entertainment - it's a war zone!

ANYway, sorry 'bout the rant.

Fatcat - your words are true. I'm with you and through with this show, too.

Kat

I am the 1st to throw stones at the HG's but I thought Shelia's Blog was sort of sweet.

She was nervous about doing the HOH blog because she did not know what a blog is and how to do one. She was a little clueless there but that is forgiveable. Adam was helping her out by telling her to just type a message like it was an e-mail and that appears to be what she did.

I also thought it was cute that Shelia had no clue that her mother watched all seasons of Big Bro and was a fan. Her mom could even be SurfGranny or someone else here. I know I am pretty closeted about my Big Brother addiction and most friends and family have no idea why I spend so much time here, so I would not be surprised that many people spend more time with big bro than their family really knows about.

Head of Household Diary

Week 10: Ryan

Well time in the Big Brother house is winding down. And I cannot be in better position than I am now. Unless something unexpected happens, as HOH this week, I am guaranteed final 3. But in this game its expect the unexpected so you never know. Im not worried about the other two who will be left against me. Im confident I can take them out and accomplish what I set out to do in this house almost 3 months ago- make Final 2!

If Im fortunate enough to make Final 2 whatever happens with the votes from the jury house is anyones guess. Ive got some things working against me. The fact that I came in here with a girlfriend is looked at as an unfair advantage for me, although it worked to my disadvantage. Also that I won $10,000 and another luxury competition will all work against me. This is all ammo against me for the haters who don't want me to win this game. Anyone you beat out in this game will use whatever they can to get back at you. They'd rather vote for someone who has floated and in my opinion is undeserving rather than give the money to someone who has earned it through gameplay because of personal vendettas. They use the info. you gave them about your life on the outside to determine if you need the money or not rather than how you played the game. If you've had less of a hard knock life and sob stories than the next person you probably won't get the votes.

Anyways, this is the first time I've had the chance to blog since my alliance was victorious over Team Pullout (couches). They were mad weak and all left here salty as hell.

Life in the Big Brother house is an experience I'll never forget. I've been completely out of my element and comfort zone the entire time. I have no idea what is going on in the outside world and I miss my friends and loved ones more than words can describe. Confrontations are daily and stress and anxiety levels are at an all time high. With so much going on, just falling asleep is a chore and waking up to face all the same BS is tough. Its tough because you build strong bonds and friendships with people in this house and then you have to lie to them and vote them out. On the outside world I would never mislead and lie to any of my friends but in here its a game and that must be done in order to further yourself. With that said, I wouldn't change a thing nor would I ever regret my time in this house. I've learned so much about myself and will have changed for the better when Im outta here.

The best thing about winning HOH is the pictures and letter you get from home. When you haven't seen your friends or family for months those are the best things you can ask for over anything materialistic.

I love you Jen! Times creeping until I get to see you at the wrap party but it'll be here soon enough. Thanks for the letter, I read it over and over daily. Keep taking good care of my daughter/doggie Jayda.

What up to my boys in the 'bus. Keep holdin it down until I get home. It's on once I get back. We got some catching up to do. Shout outs to my roomies- Tubby, Corrie, Ian and Chase.

I love you Mom! Sorry about grandpa. Stay strong and I'll see you as soon as I get back. Give Ma 'fini a kiss from me.

Marcie and Troy I'll see you guys when i get back also. Give them two beautiful daughters of yours big fat kisses from their Uncle Ry Ry!

Everyone else I haven't specifically named whos close to me, you know who you are, I miss you and will see ya when I get home.

Click Image for HoH pictures

hero.jpg

He is a good writer. It is telling that he used the word "I" so many times in the blog.

Ryan is the type that demands loyalty but does not know how to be loyal unless it benefits him.

I wonder if BB rigged some of that blog? The begining and the end read nothing alike, with the exception of the "i's"

I know I'm way late on this subject, but the reason that Sheila hasn't talked to her Mom often is probably because her Mom put her in an orphanage two seperate times in her life. She spent most of her childhood there. Not only did she put her there, she went on to have more kids and then also place them there. I don't think I can blame Sheila if she's not all that close to her Mother because of it.

She told Allison a very long story about her life one night before she left. I actually teared up a few times. Sheila has been through a lot. From what she has said, I think Sheila has been better to her Mom than I think she probably deserves.

She has a very sad childhood. Remember, she didn't even have a fave toy as a child. Not to mention, what her dad did.

He was sent to prison when she was a young girl. Not exactly sure why? It would be speculation on my part but hopefully we will find out. I know she was sent to live with her grandparents and has been on her own since age 15.

Archived