Letters From Inanimate Objects To The Hgs

ElleNaturelle

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear House Guests,

You will all be quarantined separately for an additional three months at shows end. Due to the high levels of communicable and venereal disease each of you have spread and/or carrying.

Respectfully,

The CDC (Center for Disease Control)

FYI: The EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) has won their petition with the court to have the Big Brother House and surrounding sites burned to the ground to prevent further spread of any possible bio hazards.

Dear HG's

We do not appreciate you all vandalizing us by writing dollar amounts on us with nail polish and then victimizing us by shoving us in the bras and thongs of the house strippers. We will be reviewing our contract as we were the impression that we were put here for an entirely different purpose!

Feeling Abused,

The Napkins and The Paper Towels

Dear Natalie:

Do you think that you could kindly pull me out of your disease ridden bum crack? I'm embarassed to be associated with you and would rather be burned than be anywhere near your watermelon sized vagina.

Sincerely,

You pink g-string

Dear houseguests,

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse. You'll shape up if you know what's good for you. Especially you Allison..... You may wake up with welts on your back

Watch you backs.

the back roller

Dear Allison

There are over 200,000 words within me, can you please stop wearing out the same few words over and over again. And instead of using the word ADORE so often, why don't you use that extensive education that you are constantly bragging about and find a synonym to fill it's over-used spot.

Sincerely

The English Language

dear hg,

keep up all the sluttyness, bickering, fights. i love it. i want a bit more nude girl on girl action in shower.

what i dont like is singer because then they burn me. and please speak clearly into your mic

love,

real player

Archived