ElleNaturelle

:lol:

i still dont know why bb hasnt banned bible yet

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Dear Guinea Pigs:

After Sharon is voted out who do you think should go next...you seem to have more on the ball than most of the HG's.

Signed: Diary Room Couch

Evel Dick:

Ssssshhhhh - Please don't call any more attention to us or try to break us apart. We don't mind this group of Houseguests too much, actually my friend the pot and kettle are really the only one's that can call these people out on their skanky deeds.

Signed:

Last Season's Frying Pan

P.S.: Don't tell anyone but I have a secret Alliance with Josh! We call it the TGIF alliance (Thank God It's FryGay)

Dear HGs,

Thank you so much for allowing me to shine so often in this house! Although past hgs have allowed me to exist, I have never flourished like this before. Please, continue what you are doing, so that I may make many more appearances!

Thankfully yours,

The censorship "beep"

MAybe this one has been covered all ready but I'll give it a shot just in case :)

Dear Sheila,

STFU!!!!!!!!! Were

about to explode and malfunction.

Yours truly,

your microphone

Dear Natalie and Sheila,

I have a bad feeling...

You've been talking about Matt, Josh, Chelsia and James more than me. :( You know how jealous I can get. What perplexes me is that you know I bite when I'm not on your mind!!!

Please don't make me go all "queen bee" on your asses!!! I'll kick you where the sun don't shine; worse than any of these house guests you've yapping about for WEEKS!!! Now this is my last warning (cause I do want us to work together and I wuvs ya) get off you duffs and think about me once in a while. Lord knows (and he speaks to me often) I've put many a man and woman in their graves (sequester) so stop worrying/thinking/talking about the drama of the house, k? okay!!!

Now go out there and get those freaks that can beat you.

Sincerely 'Your game plan'

Dear Amanda,

Please cover us, we're cold.

Your ass cheeks

Dear Natalie,

We seem to have lost the 27th letter "AND"...can you help find it that would be great. G-R-8!

Sincerely,

The alphabet

Dear Adam...

We're all torn, worn out and thread bare.

Please find something else to do with your hands.

Thank you in advance,

Your pants pockets

p.s. We're dreading that you'll be running out of ciggys soon

Adam:

Please do not fondle me like you do your private parts...

or (for that matter) after you fondle your private parts

POV

Natalie:

Thank goodness, you might be gone soon - all that incessant yammering....we are so tirrrrred

Every Microphone in the House

Dear HGs

I miss the warmth of someone laying on me, please sit on my lap or pull me out and just come lay down.

Lonely in here,

The Pull Out Couch

Archived