Amanda & Alex

CeCiMom

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ones leaving for sure

i know that :lol:

them or nat/matt goes it'll be less whoring in house and that makes bb more pleasureable for me

I hope alex/amanda win POV.

I think this may be a predictable season...hoh from week before will get nom'd following week.

I think that the gruesome twosome aka Sheila/Adam will make it to finals. I also think the other hg see their oppositional front as a weakness and will just bypass them weekly for noms.

I want A/A to win POV and I want them to somehow figure out a way to save M/N (even though I don't like either of them very much). Then I want A/A to win HOH again next week and nominate C/J and J/S.

I would LOVE to see Chelsia or Josh walk out the door at the hands of Amanda and Alex.

After what Chelsia and James just said on the live feeds, I am an Amanda and Alex fan to the end. They both just made more jokes about nooses and Amanda's father, and then Chelsia thought they should hide Alex's cross (the one made from metal from Ground Zero).

Chelsea and James and Josh are vile. How can anyone stand the sight or sound of them.

They are so cruel and mean spirited.

Archived