Allison & Ryan

CeCiMom

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Allison had an anaphylactic shock reaction to something she may well die from it, so it might be best to not joke around about that until we know how she's doing. Anaphylaxis kills very quickly. A teenager in my town died after a bite of a cookie with peanuts in it, before the EMT's could get to the scene (about a mile from the hospital). Let's just hope both Allison and Amanda are okay

I'm just saying it might be nice to lay off this particular house guest, particularly joking about her "being dead by now" if lies could kill her until we learn whether or not she actually IS dead, given how serious what happened to her is. It might not have been caught on film and shocked as many people as what happened to Amanda, but it is potentially far more life-threatening. She can be "fair game" again maybe after she's out of the hospital?!

OK..........before anyone goes off the deep end, what was said is that if her LIES could kill her, she would be dead. That had NOTHING to do with "wishing her dead".........it was said when it was reported that she had an allergy.........and it started with IF she was allergic to her LIES, the allergy mightb kill her.

No doubt she's been lying.

No one knew at that time of some anaphalwhatever shock that could really kill her.

NONE of us want her to die.

I think I can say without a doubt we all believed it was an allergic reaction of hives.......that is what was reported.

Not serious, and I've had them AND been made fun of because of them..........no malice intended.

Wow...Amanda faints and ppl are having candle light vigils..praying for her recovery..

But Allison has a severe reaction that was potentially fatal and instead of cutting the girl some slack and sending her wishes for wellness, she's met with jokes about choking on her lies.

....lovely.

I guess I just think there's a point where you have to put the game aside and hope that ppl are alright when it's something serious because at the end of the day, they're real ppl, not characters we watch on tv.

I am SO happy.........that she's alive..........

I was thinking of a few more lines...............but I guess it is better I just don't go there right now.........

tomorrow? maybe?

Sure, she'll do something so annoying and everyone will forget about her "challenged airway."

Wow...Amanda faints and ppl are having candle light vigils..praying for her recovery..

Why more sympathy for Allison than Amanda. Hypoglycemic shock is as life threatening as a severe allergic reaction.

They all reported the nurse was awesome. I'm not surprised.

Archived