Allison & Ryan

CeCiMom

I too believe that Alli was genuinely interested in Ryan, I believe she was jazzed about the fact that they were hooked-up with their supposed 'soulmates'. I believe that now that Jen is out of the house (and thank goodness for that!) she may entertain the notion that she could make a move and possibly have a hook-up. If Ry was smart he would dump that skanky Jen and move on, whether or not it is with Alli, anything is better that ol rashy, yeasty, wart foot Jen.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm just curious...if you disagree with inter-racial relationships for reasons other than racism, what would the reasons possibly be? i just can't imagine. i'm not being a smart a**, i'm really curious.

i wish i could answer this but it is just one of those question that is just what it is

if you disagree with inter-racial relationships for reasons other than racism, what would the reasons possibly be?

I didn't think Ryan had a problem with inter-racial relationships in general just the one Jen had. And I got the feeling it was more of a "I don't like any guy Jen has dated."

Makes me sad that many feel that way.

i think some disapprove of it cause they think those from either side end up selling out there race to conform in the relationship

I saw on BBAD that Allison thinks she'll get a job hosting a talk show. Also, telling Alex how talented and funny he is. What is her problem??? Show me one hg that became a famous tv icon after being on big brother?

What show does she think she's on? American Idol? oh boy.

What show does she think she's on? American Idol? oh boy.

it seem most of bb hg are infected with the delusional of bb being their road to stardom

well janelle is a star :lol:

My bad

Sorry ... sometimes I forget that y'all don't know my sarcasm yet. (I've lurked for a couple of seasons and didn't join to start posting until this season.)

I wasn't saying that you weren't right, I was agreeing with you! ^_^ I really don't get why the HG's always think they're going to become stars after this when you don't hear about them again until they show up on future BB seasons! The ONLY people I've really heard about outside of BB is Dr. Will when he was on that plastic surgery show and Mike Boogey ... but I think I only hear about him b/c I live in GA and he owns a restaurant at Atlantic Station in Atlanta. You're right, they're delusional.

He also didn't have any reaction to James' comment about the N______ knock. It appears he knew what it was.

I don't think that this makes him racist. I don't ever use the N word, but I also don't think anything about it when someone talks about "N___ knocking." It is just a term from my childhood that doesn't mean anything to me...

Sorry ... sometimes I forget that y'all don't know my sarcasm yet. (I've lurked for a couple of seasons and didn't join to start posting until this season.)

Shan when I said "my bad", I was being sarcastic too. Of course we all know that Evel Dick and Janel are stars oh and we can't forget Dr. Will who is at least on tv. Oh yeah lets not forget Amber who went on to become a great motivational speaker on how you too can determine the race and religion of people by just looking at their noses and by the size of their tips.

Oh yeah, lots of stars are being born from Big Brother. I suspect that we'll see Jen on Will's show having surgery on her feet warts. :animated_shocking:

Please don't take offense, but you have 28 posts and joined on Feb 12, so it would be quite understandable if someone didn't understand your sarcasm.

PS..I'm not commenting on what you have written earlier because this is your only post that I read and looked at your name and post count and join date. So, I'm just commenting on your above statement only.

Welcome to the board. :)

OMG to watch Allison go around the house and trash Sheila and then go back and tell Sheila she has never said a bad word about her. Then Sheila apologizes to Allison and they are hugging.

That Allison is one evil lying bi+ch.

Allison thinks she's running the show. She's manipulating everyone...too bad they are all to stupid to connect all the dots and really call her out on all her bs. Sheila is right about her...and Allison did call her out as being an actress and did drop her like a sack of sh*t after the evictions Wednesday...she didn't need Sheila's vote any longer....on to her new bff Chelsia. When did those two get so tight?!

I really hope the house starts to see Allison for the conniving biatch she is...soon. I can't stand her. First clue....whenever someone starts every sentence with the word "honestly"...usually means they're lying. And, if I hear her tell one more person that she is the best one to take to the end because nobody will want to give Ryan (& Jen) the money...I'll puke!

Archived