HOH Blog!!

Guest xBeachxDayss

some items from it

"I did not have to compete, nor would any of the other house guests of known that I had the choice. However, if I am going to practice what I preach about leadership, I must lead by example. That is what I did in the bonus round by not only eating my portion of Sardines and egg salad but Michael's as well. It was a lot of fun and nauseating at the same time. "

you only join in the eating part to get the spotlight.... did not see him eat any of michaels

nothing in it at all about the fight....

He always spotlights himself it makes me sick!!!!!!!!
Did he step in earlier when Jenn had to eat it all by herself? No

A real leader, just does it, a real leader never pats him / herself on the back and does not expect others to either.

That is my definition of a leader and Eric does none of it.

nope.... he asked the girl to leave so he could do it with M...... guess he thought he wasn't getting enough camera time....

We then had the food competition in the Snack Shack from Hell and let me tell you, that was a heck of a show. I did not have to compete, nor would any of the other house guests of known that I had the choice. However, if I am going to practice what I preach about leadership, I must lead by example. That is what I did in the bonus round by not only eating my portion of Sardines and egg salad but Michael's as well. It was a lot of fun and nauseating at the same time.

it sounds like he thinks that he's better than everyone because he did that. all high and mighty.

Eric annoys me.

I actually, cant wait for Kaysars' blog! He is by far the best player/person even in this cutthroat game. Hope he says "hello" to Michael.

Eric, on the otherhand.....needs to slip in the shower. I'm surprised he hasnt made some attempt at a fake "pass out" just for more attention. What an ARSE!!

That everyone in the house (with the exception of maybe james) used Crest Whitestrips b4 the show?

My daughter thinks that reality shows typically provide some sort of zoom whitening for all the cast members (guests). She thinks this because the Real World Austin kicked off by showing the cast's audition tapes and their teeth weren't bright white like they are on the show. Her theory makes sense when I think about it. Would an unemployed, tobacco chawin' hillbilly like James on the last Survivor have pearly whites otherwise?

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name