Big Brother 9 - In The Media

Dade

Courtesy of; REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Big Brother 9: Adam & Sharon Nominated!

Writing by Ryan Haidet on Sunday, 13 April, 2008 at 7:10 pm

bb9-adam-resized-cast-photo.jpg

The last episode not only left fans hanging on, but the houseguests as well as they kicked off the start to an endurance challenge. As the early minutes passed, they each tried to make themselves more comfortable in their bottomless, glass box that was hanging in the air. Only eight minutes in and Sharon dropped out saying her back hurt too much to hang around any longer.

Sheila, yet to win a Head Of Household competition started saying how she needed to win this one for her son. She wanted pictures of him, and winning would make that a guarantee.

But down below, the two onlookers, Adam and Sharon said that they were in trouble if Natalie won. They were both ready for her to go. Moments later they both went into the house to grab a snack and that

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Big Brother 9: Adam Wins Veto, Natalie Nominated!

Writing by Ryan Haidet on Tuesday, 15 April, 2008 at 7:50 pm

bb9-natalie-cast-photo-resized.jpg

Tonight

Big Brother 9: Natalie Evicted! Ryan Wins HOH!

Writing by Ryan Haidet on Wednesday, 16 April, 2008 at 8:20 pm

bb9-natalie-cast-photo-resized1.jpg

Tonight marked week 10 for the remaining five houseguests in the Big Brother house. The plan this week after Sheila won Head Of Household was to backdoor Natalie. It appeared like that

Courtesy of; REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Big Brother 9: Sheila & Sharon Nominated!

April 20, 2008 06:26:09 by Ryan Haidet

bb9-sheila-resized-cast-photo.jpg

Last week, after Sheila made the tiebreaking vote, Natalie was evicted from the house leaving only four competitors. The tie was done on purpose with the plan that Ryan nor Adam would admit who voted which way. But Adam whispered to Natalie just moments before she walked out the door that he had voted in support of her. Problem is that his ally, Ryan, saw him do it.

After Natalie walked out of the house, Ryan immediately brought up Adam

Big Brother 9: Sharon Evicted!

April 22, 2008 09:05:15 by Ryan Haidet

bb9-sharon-cast-photo-resized2.jpg

Tonight was Big Brother on adrenaline. The veto competition was held, a player was evicted and the first part of the final Head Of Household competition began.

It was Day 76 in the house, and tonight

Big Brother 9: Sheila Evicted! Final Two Revealed!

April 23, 2008 08:05:11 by Ryan Haidet

bb9-sheila-resized-cast-photo.jpg

Day 77 arrived for the final three houseguests with tonight

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Adam wins Big Brother 9, pledges $100,000 to the organization that (he doesn

'Big Brother': Bro Choice

In the season finale, Adam wins by continuing to try to make the jury like him, while Ryan tries to defend his game

GAME BALLER Adam won through his positive attitude

Of course, Naughty or Chatty or whatever she goes by now wasn't the real winner of Big Brother 9

Big Brother 9: Adam Jasinski Wins!

April 27, 2008 06:49:53 by Ryan Haidet

bb9-adam-resized-cast-photo.jpg

It was the first ever winter edition of summer

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Adam hedges on charity donation; James says he

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

Big Brother's "Big Baller" Dishes on Winning Season 9

by Adam Bryant

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

080430int1bigbrotheradam.jpg

Adam Jasinski, winner of Big Brother 9

When Adam Jasinski schemed with other final-three member Ryan to give his former partner the boot, he was the last of the Big Brother 9 contestants to break the "'Til Death Do You Part" theme. But in doing so, "Big Baller" earned himself one heck of an alimony payment. Moments after the Sunday finale crowned Adam this season's winner, the high-strung underdog chatted with us to discuss how crucial ditching his "soul mate" Sheila was to his victory, how he plans to spend the money, and what he thinks of the controversy some of his naughty comments caused outside the house.

TVGuide.com: So how does it feel to be $500,000 richer?

Adam Jasinski: It's an unreal feeling. I was confident that I was going to win for the last few weeks. But the more you think about it in the house the worse it is, so I just tried to put the thought out of my mind. It's great feeling, but I'm glad to be out of the house. It was a long stay.

TVGuide.com: You told the jury you would be giving some of the money to help disabled children. Do you plan to honor that statement?

Adam: Ultimately the money is mine, and it's my decision. Being out of the house, I have to take time and see what was going on in the outside world without me there. I've heard there have been some instances that I was unaware of, but yes, I plan on doing the right thing with the money

Hart happy with her 'Big Brother' experience

By BOB LINK

doc481d33330d26c625027560.jpg

Chelsia Hart, formerly of the TV show "Big Brother," gets a hug from Chad, her original big brother,

at her welcome home party Saturday night at Mulligans in Mason City.

Chelsia Hart

Big Brother 9: What's Next for James and Chelsia?

James Zinkand and Chelsia Hart were among the contestants of Big Brother 9 who humored (or disgusted) viewers with their sexual urges and sneaky make-out sessions. While both declared their feelings for each other and assured each other that they would continue their love affair even after the show, they seem to have a change of heart now that cameras aren't following their every move anymore.

At present, James and Chelsia have decided to put a hold on their romance and just remain friends.

Archived