Adam

Angelo Joe

bb9_adam_240.jpg

Biography

Adam, 29

Single

Public Relations Manager

Del Ray Beach, FL via Cherry Hill, NJ

Adam has a master's degree in fashion design/marketing. He studied at Camden County College in New Jersey, Parson's School of Design in New York and Fashion Art Italy in Italy. He currently works as a PR manager where he arranges events, does publicity and is the Sponsorship and Creative Director for a foundation.

Adam is very close to his mother. He sees himself as an "in the moment" kind of guy when it comes to relationships and likes aggressive women who know themselves well. He talks a big game with women and considers himself to be quite the Casanova. He prefers to settle disagreements sooner rather than later and doesn't hold back during an argument. He is not easily intimidated.

He describes himself as stylish, trendsetting and a good person and is very proud to have his own clothing label.

Adam's birth date is April 30, 1978.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very cocky i dont see him last past week 3

Whoa, how could I have missed reading about this guy? Okay, here's what's creepy and it's not just his teeth...

They mentioned him being close to his mother then liking aggressive women in the same breath. That's just kinda ewww for me. Very Norman Bates like. I hope he doesn't hop in the shower with anyone....

hope that pr experiences pays off for it cause he'll need it

Archived