Joshuah

Angelo Joe

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly what I was thinking..........we must be watching different shows! That's all I've heard from Joshua is trash talk for other people. He can't stand for anyone to get attention. How can you feel "sorry" for someone who thinks he fell in love in three minutes........it's taking him longer to get over N than the time he actually knew him! I think N. left to get away from him!

I feel sorry for Sharon, Imagine first getting glumped in with your ex BF who cheated on you, And then getting the boot, then being allowed to come back in...but you have to be attached to Joshua. He gossips more than the old ladies in retirement communities! No wonder she hasn't left his side, She's probably afraid the second she walks away he will start in on her.

:marie: I don't like how Amanda acts or talks.....but Josh is worse than she ever could be by bringing up Amanda's father's suicide more than once and saying cruel things about it. Suicide is one of the most horrible things that can happen to a family and friends. I hope Josh never has to endure the pain of a loved one committing suicide. Believe me I know what it feels like! Saying what he said makes him a horrible person. I hope the reason why Neil left is that he saw the hatefulness too and wanted to get the hell away from him! jmho

:pixiedust:

:marie: LOL joy...I'm not watching BAD tonight....just reading the feed updates about Josh made me sick at my stomach tonight! I just didn't feel like watching. :(

I wish I hadn't watched but I did. I should have turned off the tv set because I found myself getting so upset over the way Chelsia and Joshua were behaving and everyone making a big joke out of it.

:marie: I know what you mean joy....I haven't watched BAD in 3 nights. I take that back....in two nights, 3 nights ago I watched about 25 minutes and turned it off. I hate people acting like fools and embarrassing their families....:( Natalie said the other night that she didn't have to worry about her family seeing her on Sho2BAD because they were too poor to have Showtime, but don't her family have friends that might? She's pathetic! jmho I also think Josh's family is real proud of him right now.....

Yes, ED would have handled this well because ED was authenic in how he played, and a person who is authentic has a huge advantage over people who are faking it or unsure about their game play.

I thought it was great that he was calling her out on all her chit. Unfortunately, he's been letting too much build up because it got REAL uncomfortable when he charged her, I was afraid for her. Then an hour or so later he still hadn't let it go... it's going to be the downfall of his game, imo.

He's out of the game as far as I'm concerned but he has the backing of most of the sick demented people in the house. How the h*ll could they stand there and listen to his sh*t?

i would slap you if i was a girl :animated_rotfl:

This guy went from being one of my favorites to being the one I despise the most. He thinks he has free reign to say whatever evil, malicious thing he wants. Can you imagine the reaction he'd make if someone referred to him by a homophobic slur? But he can call women C*NTS and everything else in the book. What a coward.

Archived