Neil

Angelo Joe

I think you're on to something... no one hearing from him since he left the house... he's got to be in sequester or something. Just no way someone hasn't seen or heard from him if he's out in the "real" world. imo

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe on wednesday when they evict someone, they are going to bring them back later neil or someone to bring up the ratings with some more shockers

neil and jacob will come back together

neil and jacob will come back together

Just wondering, is that a guess or do you know that to be true.... the way you have it worded is like you know it already.

That would be really cool.

My gut feeling is that Neil is being sequestered somewhere. I have no idea why, but I just think that if he had left the BB house someone would have dug up evidence of his existence in the outside world by now. I think there is something bigger up BB's sleeve. Is there any evidence that Jacob has been let loose? Has he turned up in the outside world? Maybe they are both still sequestered. Maybe there is an alternate house and the two of them are watching their former housemates. Maybe thats why Sharon & Jacob were exicted so quickly, because BB knew they were going to pull out another HG unexpectedly and that persons "soulmate" would need a new partner. Maybe the only reason they chose Neil was because he and Josh were the first partners to get physical (I believe they were the first to kiss, but correct me if I am wrong on that one). So many possibilities and we wont know anything for sure until tomorrow (or until BB feels like telling us).

I know I haven't posted much, but I have to agree about Neil being in sequestor. Right now the unknowing population still thinks he's in the house. They won't tell about him leaving until Tuesday night, so why would they want to let him back out into public if the public doesn't know he's gone from the house yet! They pretty much have to keep him under wraps until then.

Ok, going back until my chair again! :hide:

shan,

Whether its your first or thousand and first post, your opinion is still valued. No need to hide under chairs!

As for Neil, the only way they wouldnt have sequestered him is if it really was a family emergency. For any other reason, I could see them sequestering him at least until the viewing public was given an explanation, which cant really happen until the TV show catches up with that same time frame. It should be the first thing we hear about tomorrow, since it happened after noms and before POV was played. I still maintain that it is part of another bizzaro BB twist. Only time will tell.

Well maybe IF there is a connection between Josh and Neil..

and the BB PTB saw how fast the 1st secret couple shot themselves in the foot...

they thought they'd better pull one of the two of these guys out - or -

they wouldn't have any big Twists left for later in the show.

Guess they were banking on these HG's being as good as the 'twins'.... H A

from what I've read out there in the WEB...it's his Mom, she is/was going through a rough divorce and something happened. Neil & his Mom are extremely close and if it had to come down between his mother and big brother..there was no contest..we can only hope it wasn't something drastic.

His myspace:

Thank you so much for the outpouring care, support, and concern from all the BIG BROTHER fans. This has been a difficult time for my family, which I am dealing with privately. The drama is slowly being resolved, and all is headed to a brighter place.

I am now happy to say, that I am spending time with close friends and family. I wish Joshuah the best of luck and hope that he keeps up our brilliant strategy to win the big prize with my replacement, Sharon. Please know that I will NOT be back to the BIG BROTHER house and contrary to some web speculation, I was not let go for health reasons. Eeek! Again, thanks to each and every one of you for your support during all of this Big Brother business.

All my Love,

Neil Garcia, BIG BROTHER 9

P.S. -***** Happens- >: O

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...iendID=67104977

Yep, just goes to show that my source can be trusted... LOL Well, to me it does... To you all you are prolly thinking that it was something that was being guessed a lot anyway... You would be correct too...

:marie: Thanks for posting April. Yeah Yana......you hit it on the head. I never thought it was a health issue, because of the health screening. I thought it was personal. I see he states that he's not coming back to the house......he's too good for that group of HGs! I bet if he's watching or reading feed updates he probably is glad he's out of there. jmho

:pixiedust:

• 1 month later...

Archived