Neil

Angelo Joe

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know 100% when this was taken? I'm confused still though. If he was kicked out for any reason or walked, why would he look so happy? And why not say goodbye to Josh? If this was a recent photo, I mean.

myspace.com/67104977

That's his myspace so

:marie: This is just speculation on my part, but if it was a family matter I think they would of let Neil say good bye, or maybe he was too freaked and got out of there real quick. If it was a family matter I think BB would at least make a short statement saying there's a personal matter. This silence from CBS is causing rumors and like me speculation. What if Neil had done something bad and someone called CBS and told them and they checked it out and pulled him? See? We just don't know. Or maybe there's all this wondering, rumors, and speculation....that CBS is going to wait until the next episode to make the statement on air......you know everyone will tune in to see if CBS says the reason for Neil's departure....it'll drive the ratings up and I wouldn't put it past them to do it just that way.....so tune it folks!

:pixiedust:

If it had to do with Neil being sick somehow [especially if it were something like HIV] then you'd assume that legally, they'd HAVE to tell the houseguests or test them or whatnot. Plus, IMO, it's sad if people are assuming that if he's sick with something that it'd be HIV because he's gay. I'm not saying that's where it comes from but it could be something outside of it.

Don't forget to consider the possibility that he wanted out, and immediately.

I don't really think that was the case, but it is a possibility, especially if Sunday has no detailed info.

We'll find out more on Sunday i'm sure...
Well, don't be so sure! LOL

Since Neil's departure happened AFTER nominations, I'm practically certain that there will be no mention of it on Sunday's show, since Sunday's show would normally FINISH with everyone getting up from the table at the end of the nomination ceremony.

Which means that it's likely that we'll have to wait until TUESDAY!!!

But you can bet that CBS will have to give a reason.

(Even if it's a lame, very general and vague one!)

bbbb9ut7.gif

Okay, this post just proves that I pay WAY too much attention to pop culture.

That picture of Neil with Perez Hilton on BB9addict's blog is not a recent one. That was taken when Perez was rockin a moustache and green hair. Currently he is moustache-free and his hair is some weird pink/blue combo and has been for a few weeks now - read his site and you'll see. I think it's been about 5 months since Perez rocked the moustache.

So that can be crossed off as incorrect info.

OK So I wasn't paying all that much attention to this show until I came here and read this thread... Most of you all know me and you all know what I am going to do when I hear a rumor such as this, I picked up the phone and called a few people and this is what I have found out...

There is NO way Neil left because he had HIV and it hadn't been disclosed... The past houseguest I spoke with said that they are tested and retested until they enter the house and that there would be no way for Neil to know he was HIV positive without the producers knowing it too... Now as to the exact reason why he left, I don't know, but I feel assured it wasn't due to undisclosed positive HIV...

Thanks for bringing me back into the show though, cause until now I had lost my passion for it...

What if Neil really wasn't gay. He just said he was to get on the show and thought that maybe he would be picked as the token gay guy. But then when he got paired up and Josh got serious and there was the kiss in the kitchen ... he couldn't take it and left the show. Just a thought. I'm dying of curiousity.

neil is gay

he sounds it and his myspace suggest it

There is NO way Neil left because he had HIV and it hadn't been disclosed... The past houseguest I spoke with said that they are tested and retested until they enter the house and that there would be no way for Neil to know he was HIV positive without the producers knowing it too... Now as to the exact reason why he left, I don't know, but I feel assured it wasn't due to undisclosed positive HIV...

I doubt it. That it so against confidentiality laws. No one has to disclose the information that they are HIV + or not.

neil is gay

he sounds it

That reminds me. The "gayest" sounding houseguest was Jacob. Just thought I'd throw that out.:)

I miss Neil. I wanted him and Josh to win the whole thing.

maybe neil and jacob are a couple

Archived