Alex

Angelo Joe

I get him and another mixed up...like Zach and the other guy from last season...too soon to tell if this was the one I liked better

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice looking young man and he sure has been through hell and back losing his dad that way but it's too soon for me to tell what kind of HQ's he will be.

From what I have seen on the feeds he seems like a pretty decent guy. He didn't fly off the handle at Jen and he tried to resolve the issue between Jen and Parker peacefully before it exploded.

I think he is trying to stay relatively neutral so that if the "other side" wins HOH he won't be the first one on the chopping block. He is covering his basis which is a smart thing to do in this situation.

split jen and ryan up now

the longer they stay the harder it be to get them out

idk about alex i get the vibe that he thinks he is a better bb player than he really is

I'm put off by his jealousy. Granted, I agree with him about Amanda flaunting herself all over the place, But that would make me keep her at arms length. Not jealous?! He's only known the girl a week.... what's to be jealous about? The chicca is a tramp. So how come he's letting it affect him?

He has to be her 'partner' for the game, It isn't as if he's now engaged to her. NO way I would snuggle her. I'd be pushing that skank away from me.

Alex apparently likes Amanda and that is why he wants to snuggle with her.

I agree she is leading him on though with the clothing she wears in bed and putting her leg around him and supposedly kissing him.

I really don't understand Amanda...

Alex is still my favorite to win though.

Archived