Alex

Angelo Joe

bb9_alex_240.jpg

Biography

Alex, 24

Staten Island, NY

Single

DJ Entertainment Company Owner

Alex was born and raised in Staten Island with his younger brother by his single mom. His father came into his life in high school and he tragically lost him on 9/11 in World Trade Center 2. Alex has dedicated his life to making his dad proud.

He has his bachelor's degree in business, marketing and advertising and is now working on his second master's degree in childhood education at St. John's University.

Alex owns an entertainment company that throws the hottest bar mitzvahs, sweet 16s and other parties in Staten Island. He has appeared on a billboard advertisement for the Vanderbilt Catering Facility and in a music video featuring Gia Bella.

Alex likes dancing, working and hanging out with friends. His favorite sports to watch are hockey and soccer. His pets include five turtles--E, Turo, DT, Squirt and Cookie. Maxim, DJ Times and Sports Illustrated are among the magazines he reads. He enjoys mainstream and vocal house music and his favorite movie is "Wedding Crashers." He is single and claims he is a true romantic looking for the right girl.

His birth date is August 16, 1983.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i could see him final four

but based on his video interview i can tell he is a talker

lol it was getting boring around here

mortys is dead

Dont worry UVP, haha, im putting my inputs on all the casts right now.. nobody is seeming to stand out to me.. Last year, I knew I would be a Danniele fan from as soon as i saw the pics and read there little descriptions.. nobody is poppping out though to me..

seem like sheila has a following on various bb boards

i dont think anyone can top eric amount of f bombs he drop when the feeds came back on

idk i am surprise dr didnt ask hg what they thought of eric foul language?

lol he has a competive spirit

i like it

1st Impression: Very cute and seems like he has the brain for this game but, his soul mate will be the death of him.

I like Alex and I hope that he and Amanda can keep things together long enough for them to make it farther in the game. I don't want them to have a target on their backs because they were the first couple to win HOH and nominate two teams for eviction.

I know that Jen and Parker evicted one team, but it isn't really the same as nominating a team, having to live with them, play the POV and then have the house vote.

Archived