Realplayer

DreamAngel

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my feeds have been perfectly fine all afternoon & evening...too bad the subject matter isn't very interesting...;)

same here no chat, I was all excited too because it was asking me to log in. This year it signed me in automatically with the wrong screen name than the one i like to use so I thought that now I'd get to sign in with my good name but then I got the chat error...

• 3 weeks later...

Out of the blue, I started having feed problems a couple days ago.

My sound is perfect, nice and smooth.

My picture however, is more like watching a slide show, rather than a live feed video.

It either moves from shot to shot, or completely freezes on one thing while the sound goes on like the feed was playing.

This happens on BB Reloader, as well as in Real Player SuperPass.

Can anyone offer up some advice?

and take DreamAngel's recommendation and get the Classic Media Player...

Are you talking about Windows Media Player?

If so, I am confused as how to watch Super Pass in Media Player.

Or a classic version of Real player?

Thanks ;-)

It's called "Media player classic" It's an older player but it will play just about anything. Just do a google search for it and you'll be able to download it. It's super small and uses less system resources than any of the other players.

• 1 month later...

http://superpass.real.com/bigbrother

at that link the heading reads "Be the 1st to find out the final two"

&

if u clink the feeds from real.com in the top right it says "Watch Replay" the feeds replay started last night and you can toggle back & forth between "Live" & "Replay"

for those u bored of the final 4

I always sign up for the feeds through Morty's, last year I forgot to cancel them ( I had a baby, so I was kinda busy), I still had them this season so no reason to sign up again, now I'm wondering what happens when we do this? with a new season about to start I question what's best for Morty's, is there a perk for the site when people like me keep our subscriptions longer? or are we better off re upping each year?

is it better to cancel and resubscribe each year, or is it about the same as keeping the subscriptions?

I want to do whatever benefit's the site more since I only use the pass for BB anyway...

From my understanding. It is only a commission on sign ups.

So unless you want to watch the re-feeds (which I believe have already started) you can cancel your feeds and sign up again at the start of season 10.

omg, thank you for the update on this!!!! :animated_bouncy:

i watch with the bbreloader so i would not have seen this. i didn't even start watching the live feeds this season until at least 6 weeks into the season so this is a HUGE treat! omg, i love it! wooohooo, i'm going to become useless at work now! :giggle:

i have my laptops side by side now... one on bb now, the other full screen on bb then ...

i'm in heaven! lmao

bbmania002.jpg

pathetic? you be the judge... :giggle:

lol mrs froman! actually, i've ordered the feeds for about 7 years but i am very strict with my viewing in the early part of the season... i only allow myself a few hours after the live eviction and a little on the weekends until about half way through the season... then i start cheating. :giggle:

otherwise i'd never get any work done!! that's why i'm totally indebted to morty and all of you for keeping me up-to-date so i don't sit here 24/7 and become homeless due to no paychecks coming in! :P

i am sooo loving this look back with all the HG's there... i might have to loosen up the rules a little for bb10! :)

marty, it's the best!! thanks for telling us about it. :)

thanks echo

go to my account

my info

edit location

change to China

enter any zip code

go to main

click cancel or edit membership

cancel

you will get an email confirmation for cancellation msg

D U triple N

***foreign countries cant access the 1-866 number,,,,,this is how u beat the system

Thanks I will do that later. I am not watching the bros in the house.

I think tonight Dick and Janelle have a chat on Real Player. Thinks like that I will want to watch.

Archived