Realplayer

DreamAngel

Here are this year's live feed links.

If you would like to create desktop icons copy and paste each individual link into a notepad document and save it with the extension .m3u

For example mine are Cam1_High.m3u

High:

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb9_live&url=cam1_256.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb9_live&url=cam2_256.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb9_live&url=cam3_256.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb9_live&url=cam4_256.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb9_live&url=quad_256.rm

Mid:

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb9_live&url=cam1_150.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb9_live&url=cam2_150.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb9_live&url=cam3_150.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb9_live&url=cam4_150.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb9_live&url=quad_150.rm

Low:

Doesn't appear the 56k feeds work yet. Please let me know if you get them working.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice drop

Hello everyone! Guess its time for an early season of BB, and I'm so excited.

I like to get my real player up and running a couple of days in advance to give myself time to fix any problems I might have before the feeds actually go live. Right now, I see they have a "Camera 1 test" going thats showing stuff from Nasa TV. Does anyone else have this? I want to make sure I'm watching the right feed so I don't miss anything in a couple of days.

Julie Chen : Houseguests... you think you are going to enter the house... but really, you are all going to be blown into outerspace, and live there for 3 months, evicted houseguests will be transferred to another ship... Can these 12 houseguests survive in outerspace? Find out! only on Big Brother

Oh, good! As long as someone else see's the Nasa-Cam, then my Realplayer is working properly and I know I have the right links. Thanks. :) I had to fiddle with it for the past couple of days, and end up reinstalling Real player. I think I'm good to go, now.

for some reason, i don't think that we will the fish anytime soon, it seems that we might be looking at their new pet that julie chen showed us during the house tour. i think they have two guinea pigs or hamsters or some small animal in a cage.

Should I get it... should I not... I gotta work on Sunday's and Tuesdays... choices, choices... hmm.

Well that leaves 5 days you DON"T have to work!

No question for me. I got them already. So far all I've seen is NASA but at least I know the camera's are loaded and ready to go!

<---- Real Player

Just got hooked up today (and watched a little bit of the astronauts floating around in the space capsule).

Started with the Free Trial... and will see where and IF I will go from there

Holy crap.... TWO MORE DAYS :excl: :excl:

Archived